How do you feel about uninvited guests?

I don't have company for the most part. I been here four months now and no one has visited but a neighbor to pick up or drop off something. I don't think I would like to have uninvited guests to be honest. I know I stop by my mom's without calling so that must be fine right. I have keys to my man' house and drop by there when I like as well. I guess that could be fine too. Well do you like uninvited guests to drop by for a visit?
We are not home most of the time and I work nights so I do not want anyone to just drop by except my family members.
I think that is good as well. I think it's better for everyone.
@ricki_911 (18492)
• Toronto, Ontario
For the most part I hate uninvited guests, and I hate doing it to anyone. I know some who see no issue in it. But many times when I am at home I am lounging in my pajamas, or just want to be by myself. Now if you have keys, then I can't see why not but normally i still dont just drop in unless asked.