Doubts about this website

@fufurinha (11520)
Portugal
I still have some doubts about this website. If someone could answer to them it would be great because I am really enjoying this. Is there any post limit? Is there any minimum words per post? Can I interact freely in this website with no limit? Thank you so much for everyone's help :)
@PhredWreck (6051)
There is no post limit. There is no minimum word count. You may interact 24 hours at a time.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
Nice resume :D thank you so much for the information :)
@fufurinha The only real limits here are those you set yourself. Have you been through the guidelines yet? Here is a link if you need one:
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@1wldngl (3991)
@PhredWreck Sonny boy!!
@1wldngl (3991)
I see my son has already answered your questions. Yes...yes....myLot is only limited by your imagination.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
And imagination is what I've got :D ahaha
@1wldngl (3991)
@fufurinha Then you will have fun and earn a little doing it. The people make the place, trust me on that one
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
@1wldngl Is it possible to earn good money here?
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
I'm here to be Nosy Rosey and watch to make sure @1wldngl does her job...hahah...and yes she did
@1wldngl (3991)
and a peeking cat too!!
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
@1wldngl She's free to peek what she wants ahaha
@1wldngl (3991)
@fufurinha Oh don't worry....you can't keep her out...but you get used to her!
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
There is no post or answering discussion limits. You can be on here 24 / 7 if you want. There are some rules. You can find them here : There is no limit to payout. Do not use all caps. No harassing and things like that. If you haven't read them yet, i suggest you do so. That way you won't loose any money.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
Thank you for your help :D I will try to follow every single rule :)
• Defiance, Ohio
@fufurinha You are very welcome. If you have nay other questions. Don't be afraid to ask. Mylotters are very helpful.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
@rusty2rusty yeah, I have seen that. Thank you :)
@suni51 (2396)
That's the best way of learning for understanding about a new site , just keep asking and telling people about your doubts. I have been here for close to six years and still not sure but there are very friendly people on this site who know almost all about this site and never hesitate coming to your rescue. I hope as the time goes by you'll find so many good suggestions your all doubts will be gone. I wish you a nice journey on this very nice site.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
Yeah, people have been really kind :D
There is no limit to the amount of posts or the number of characters on each post you write. Just enjoy the site.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
That is what I am doing :D :D
I had my doubts too back in 2008, but after I got the hang of it there isn't a day were i didn't want to be in mylot. but it's even better now since you can post as many as you want and doesn't even have character limits.
@fufurinha (11520)
• Portugal
It used to have a limit in 2008? And also character limit?
@mythociate (14978)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I think they're working-out the algorithm to where you'll earn honest spare-time money for the honest spare-time you spend here ... i.e. no multi-scroll/-screen/-page posts, replies or responses; no arduous graphics, no cheating hyperlinks. Most-important, don't be here 'for the money.' Be here 'for the open forum discussion,' and the money's a nice plus