Introduction Discussion!

Hi there! I guess I should have introduced myself first. Whoops lol. My name is Danielle. I have been with my husband for almost 10 years and married for 5 years. We have a 1 year old son together whom I love to the moon and back. I'm excited to try this site out as I have heard a lot of good things. If you are a book worm, Otaku, gamer or watch a lot of TV hit me up lol
@1wldngl (3991)
Welcome Dani! I think you will enjoy it here. Lots of neat people and lots and lots of silly fun. Then there is the occassional serious discussion where we all support each other in daily life. It's a good place to be a part of.
Thank you! I'm already feeling at home :)
@Shellyann36 (11269)
Welcome! It is nice to meet you. Sounds as if you have a very good life. I am an avid reader, what are you into? I like mysteries mostly but I do enjoy reading vampire novels as well as books about witches and warlocks.
I like mostly romance and stories that make you really think and wonder "what if that were me?" I also veer towards horror and mysteries.
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
welcome Danielle , I am Yigal nice to meet you I love reading, watching t.v and gaming! so what is Otaku?
Nerdy anime fandom. It's fun :D
Welcome to the Lot, Danielle! Find something interesting, and jump right in.... the waters fine! ...