I feel like a kid in a candy store..

Tonight,I decided to come here to enjoy the site. I saw three of my old time friends in one post. That was so awesome. I can't wait to see more people chiming in more often. I could not get in my old account so I made a new one. I just added my old name for those who might miss me. LOL I hope you missed me like I sure missed you. There are some newbies that I am having fun with and that is also awesome. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. Good night.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
it is fun isn't it coming back and seeing friends you haven't talked to in ages..I missed this place!
it sure is and I missed so many cool people. I see a lot of pictures remained the same as well.
@CinnamonGrl (6065)
• Paradise, California
I can't multktask all that well anymore, so I don't know how I'm gonna do myLot this time around. But it's fun poking around and seeing everyone. I left and came back a lot before,but I see there is now a block feature. The layout is a little different to get used to, but that's okay. Their paying again is a good incentive to get used to it!
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Hi, I am trying to get used to the new layout too, not easy! I need to take a "mylot class" or something. I guess with time we will be pros!
@sacmom (14315)
I know how you feel. I feel the same way! lol
@ACETY5 (174)
welcome back ,and keep in touch with your old friend. but is there any matter with the candy store ?? ohh, i got it , you mean the feeling, haha , i am a fool.
The child in us never goes away. I too was in ecstasy seeing my old connections back here.
yes your right and it feels great. I must say just great.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
It is really great to be back again. That is something I never thought would never happen. I am sure glad it did though. I enjoyed it so much and to leave like that, was hard on me and I missed interacting with others. The fact that i can share my opinions, and others can share therirs is really ideal. What a great place to be.
@rosekiss The real world being as indifferent as it is today, we do need someone to lend us their ear.
@yugocean (8839)
I remember your name, but I don't think you remember me. Cos I used to read your discussion more and comment less. I am now even in swagbucks that I was not willing to join that time. Or maybe it was not you
I hope your enjoying swagbucks. I am there every day as well. I know we are going to be back full swing in no time.
@yugocean (8839)
@sharon6345 not enjoying, it is impossible to complete tasks there, and only one swagbuck per day for daily poll is the only thing I am making. I send message to swagbuck, but no reply.
@yugocean I can get mine done on chrome better than fire fox. You should try it and see how it works for you.
@Janey1966 (24126)
• Carlisle, England
This is way more fun that going on Facebook, or 'Fakebook' as I like to call it. I don't know..I think people are more genuine and friendly on here and they're from all over the world as well. It never fails to amaze me how awesome the internet can be at times. It does get a bad press occasionally but when it's good, it's VERY good.
I see your here as well Janey1966 I hope to see you around more. I do agree the internet is awesome. Bringing us all together. Go myLot!!!
@Janey1966 (24126)
• Carlisle, England
@sharon6345 Hiya! Lovely to see you again. It's a bit grim outside but on here it's full of people like you to cheer me up, which is what MyLot is all about, right?
@Janey1966 Yes it sure is. I am home now and I wish I could be here a while. I need to get some sleep to get up in the morning.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I just joined a little while ago, but I'm really happy to say that I'm already seeing lots of familiar names and faces.
That is good Gina. I hope you love it here and find many new friends.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@sharon6345 I'm sure I will. This site seems really friendly.
I am new to the site so I am still finding my way around and looking for people that I might know. It seems like a great site.
I hope you love it hre like we do. It had a great feel for us for a very long time. Welcome to myLot.
I was wondering how you were doing just yesterday. I was going through my head, thinking of a list on former mylotters and I thought of you. Glad top see you back.
• Craiova, Romania
mam im a newbie and i need help i now understand how mylot works but i wanna know more,,tnx and more powers
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I thought about making a new account, to start over as it were. But then it was just too easy to get right back in the swing, so I kept the old one. It's great to see the old place cranking again.
I joined My Lot 6 Years ago and it is great tobe here again and see you again.
@Shellyann36 (11273)
It is good to be back to myLot once again! Good to see you here and glad you are enjoying yourself.
• Nanjing, China
welcome you back
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Yes it is fun to come back and especially meet up with some old friends. This is a nice place.