Trolling is not allowed. Am I right?

Bucharest, Romania
I read on the rules of this site that they do not allow trolling of any kind. But if that is true, then why do I feel like some users have trolled me? Am I being paranoid or anything like that?
@GoAskAlice (4178)
If at any point you feel a reply to one of your posts is a violation of the guidelines or "trolling", please, use the report feature and I will check it out. Be aware that some of the members here do have a sense of humor, it isn't always an attempt to be mean. If you are having a problem with a particular member, simply go to their profile and hit the "block" button.
@cupkitties (6702)
Can you give us an example? I think of my self as "trolling" sometimes, though not in a harmful way. It is more me being silly and making people say O.o "Something ain't right with her".
• Bucharest, Romania
Yeah, I can give you some examples: it is that awkward moment when I post something here and people start to comment on my discussion but what they say has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Or they tell me that I might have violated some rules even though I have not insulted anyone or did not promote any site nor posted any affiliate links.
@Cristi_Ichim I think you have misunderstood the use of the word "might"? Rosekitty did not say you have violated any rules. The word "might" in her response is used to express a possibility, not to say you actually did anything wrong. Rule breaking is just the most common reason that a discussion gets deleted here. If you feel that you didn't break any rules, you should contact @GoAskAlice. As far as people responding with irrelvant comments, that isn't trolling. That can happen when people don't pay attention to what they're reading or accidentally post something in the wrong place.
@Rosekitty (19499)
• San Marcos, Texas
@cupkitties Thanks Hun...never want anyone to confuse my intentions..
In what way , my friend can you say that It's that ?
• Bucharest, Romania
Look at the thread above involving @cupkitties
@Cristi_Ichim Chill , my friend .
• Bucharest, Romania
@SIMPLYD I am chill.
When you suspect that someone is trolling you that should be reported or you can can block them as we need to have peace here. We come here not so much to earn but to have a clean interaction. Select those who promise you that.
• Bucharest, Romania
But the staff said that they allow no trolling
@Cristi_Ichim But you can help them by reporting. They cannot possibly keep a vigil on every single post. We have that reporting facility to help them clean the site.
• Bucharest, Romania
@allknowing Yeah, maybe I will report them. But what if I report something as trolling but the moderator does not consider that to be trolling but acceptable behaviour?
@sofssu (14736)
I don;t see trolls here .. Maybe I don't know the context, but you can always report.
• Bucharest, Romania
They are here even though you might not see them
@sofssu (14736)
@Cristi_Ichim One man's troll could be the other man's follower.. Be not quick to judge. Consider that.
• Bucharest, Romania
@sofssu Yeah but that does not matter much though. Even if they might be old users and someone else's follower this does not mean that they have the right to troll some users.
@Rosekitty (19499)
• San Marcos, Texas
I hope you don't feel i am trolling you...I am an oldie here going on 8 years and try to help people as much as i am able. Give advise and point you/others in the right direction...If my American Humor ever gets in the way, please let me know.
• Bucharest, Romania
Whatever...
@Rollo1 (16726)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't know which discussion of yours was deleted. I have not seen any evidence of trolls on this website.
@rosekiss (30153)
• Eugene, Oregon
Before mylot stopped paying, we had trolls. It seemed like we had way to many of them. I don't know if any were following me at that time or not, but if they were, I hope they found what they were looking for. Between them and spammers, I don;t know which one is worse. Neither one is good, and it is great the the admins have a handle on it and they diffuse the situation.