Payout!!

@1wldngl (3991)
So much talk about reaching payout and so much speculation about the algorithm, let's talk frankly. Does it really matter...the algorithm I mean? It is in the best interest of the admin to keep that a secret as much as they can. Why? Well so that people don't take advantage of it in some way. I really don't care as long as I get paid to have fun! Are you one of those who is constantly tripping over trying to figure out the algorithm? Or do you just let it go and see what happens? I don't know....all that stressing out is stressing me out!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'm just so happy that we are all back on here having fun, you have no idea. Payout is just an extra added bonus. I was never gone the whole time the site wasn't paying. I was with Owlwings and some other people just welcoming newbies and responding to their discussions, but it felt like Sisyphus pushing that rock uphill. Most newbies posted some spammy thing and it was so disheartening. I'm glad the owners (or old owners who came back or whatever it was) had a change of heart.
@1wldngl (3991)
Me too. I tried to stay around a bit, back then...but it was like a ghost town and sad. I just couldn't get into it at all.
@TLChimes (4842)
I tried to stay but got chased out by a drama starter and the spam wagon. I'm glad we are all here.
@1wldngl (3991)
@TLChimes Who did that to you???
@PhredWreck (6051)
It will be rather hard for people to take advantage, since they have to depend on other people to earn. 98 cents to go...
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@PhredWreck..cool..you might be the 1st to make it..i'm still a third of your total..
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm a little over half way there!
You can have my 98 cents, which is almost my exact earnings so far, since I probably will not make it to payout anytime this year, and maybe not even next year.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well at least you spelled algorithm correctly! lol I don't care what it is. I don't care really if I make money or not. I CARE about being able to play with my friends again. Let the dancing commence and never stop!!!!
@1wldngl (3991)
;grabs the bodrum drum;
• Regina, Saskatchewan
@1wldngl Showers can be SO refreshing!
@1wldngl (3991)
@sparkofinsanity be nice..I'm about to get in the pool!
@topffer (36048)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
I have tried to figure what was a supposed alien yesterday, but it looks like it was a sloth. As long as I can find some interesting discussions like this one, I will not try to figure how to break the earning algorithm and with a bit of luck I will get my payout before Christmas.
@1wldngl (3991)
SLOTH!!! I told ya!!! hahaaaa
@topffer (36048)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@1wldngl You said it, Sloth, anencephalic Sloth.
@1wldngl (3991)
@topffer was it really a sloth? hee hee hee
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I'm only here for the parties and mature men!..bring them on!!
@1wldngl (3991)
Good luck catching em! They must be practicing for a marathon!
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I'm only here for the parties and mature men darn!!! that kills most of it for me
@TLChimes (4842)
I'm just about hanging out with my friends while appreciating whatever I earn as a bonus... and maybe Holiday money.
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm telling ya!
Don't be glancin' up at the numbers then! ...lol.
@1wldngl (3991)
The money count doesn't bother me, in fact it's encouraging!
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I did not, I do not, and I will not care about the monies. The interactions, the set of friends I have made, the knowledge and happiness I gain being here is priceless in every sense of the word. For all my friends who have been around in my journey here... and tolerated me I have just one warm
@Jlyn10 (10913)
to you too. It's like you have been gone for a very long time, very far, far away, and that you have finally returned.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@Jlyn10 Thank goodness you mentioned "...returned"
@Jlyn10 (10913)
@thesids What were you thinking? Silly you!!!
I am like you, I really don't care about the algorithm, as long as I can have some fun.. and to make a few cents while doing it, it's icing on the cake.
@1wldngl (3991)
Oh..you said...CAKE!!!
@1wldngl well it does seem like this is the place to come to for food.
@1wldngl (3991)
@TexanTornado CAKE!! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAAAAAKE!!!!
Love this. I agree with you that if we just come and participate then we can earn money. We don't need to know how they figure it all out. I think if we knew how it all worked then there would be more people working the system instead of participating in the discussions. I'm chatting away on my computer and watching the money add up. I love this no matter how we are earning. Thank you!
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't worry about it as they havei it all figured out, and I am just glad that we get paid something. I have never worried about it when I was here before, and I am not worried about it now. I am stressed out enough without worrying about how much I am getting paid.
@1wldngl (3991)
It's realy getting fun again!
@sofssu (14447)
Honestly I need the money now.. I am only working on paying sites right now.. I love the fun,, but I won't lie.
@1wldngl (3991)
No need to, honesty is the best policy. So many left when it wasn't paying..the payment is a bonus to the fun.
@Jackalyn (6836)
• Oxford, England
No, though like anyone I am interested. From ending.out is not a priority.
@1wldngl (3991)
Truth!
As long as we get a little bit of payment that is all that matters to me.
@1wldngl (3991)
Interact and you are sure to make some money!
Don't get me wrong. I do wonder. But I am nowhere near stressed out. It's not like this site will pay a bill for me lol. I'm just here to talk, have fun
@1wldngl (3991)
I guess we all wonder...to be honest. LOL
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
It doesn't really matter much, however it is intriguing to know how it works. yeah I gusse some people can try and take advantage of it, and it shouldn't be public and kept a secret, but it still is fun wondering :P for some people I gusse
@1wldngl (3991)
WE all do...if honest!
@mkg123 (256)
I dont care about the algorithm , just like to see 10$ in my bank someday.
@1wldngl (3991)
You will. Keep at it!
@mkg123 (256)
@1wldngl yes i will friend
It's like tripping over your own feet - you don't know how it happens, but it just happens - hee hee. Algorithm, schmalgorithm - I don't how it all really works, but if everyone is here and happy as myLotters can be, then hey, it's ALL good!!
@1wldngl (3991)
Indeed!
@jobelbojel (8136)
No, I don't think about it. As long as I am having fun here i am good.
@1wldngl (3991)
It's the best!
@WeeRisky (78)
• Falkirk, Scotland
I have no interest in the money..I am already rich in so many other ways...I still have to settle in here properly, it's still all a bit bewildering to me, I keep seeing things & people that stir up memories, some good, some bad,i don't really like the later....I'll add my paypal in good time..
@1wldngl (3991)
Ah...I'm sorry...I hope you decide to stay though.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I'm not going to stress about it either. I'm just happy to see that the money in my account is moving upwards. For the rest, I'll just have fun interacting.
@1wldngl (3991)
I really like that feature!