I'm Looking for some information!

After making changes last week and developing some new features tied to what I do, I decided to look this place over. anyone feel like telling me about how this place works? Gardengerty suggested I check things out here.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Welcome to myLot Bernie..any friend of Garden Gerty , is a friend of mine!!
Bernie writes good discussions although he is kinda serious--just teasing a little.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
The short version is that you post what's on your mind, and people interact with you. For more details, see the guide that Shasta posted. Welcome.
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
Basically, you participate in discussions, whether you start them, or not. You find a discussion topic that interests you, and you comment or respooind back. That is how the discussions keep going too. The main thing is to participate and you will earn, and you won't get rich, as it isn't all that much, but money is money, and it all adds up over time. Just have fun in here, as that is what mylot is all about.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Basically, it is the same idea as the bubble site - write, read, like, comment. Interaction is key to earnings. Check out the user GoAskAlice and read those posts. Read the FAQ. Everything runs well here.
Sometimes the private messages do not work well. They are aware and are working on it.
Hi Bernie - good to see you here! All I can say is play around a lot and you'll get the hang of it. Like going to any site, it initially feels WEIRD, but in time you'll find your way. Interaction is a big key here. Hope Susan can come here too. You guys know me as SmilePie.
Welcome! I cannot offer you much advise as I am still stumbling around myself. I have not been on the site long enough to make many connections as of yet, but I'm working on it!
Heyyyy I'm in Michigan too. Guess that's all I had to say. haha!
Such a warm welcome from so many veterans says a lot about how popular you already are. Welcome aboard!!!
@Mavic123456 (9704)
• Thailand
Aha!! so you are the man. batting eyelashes, Hello Bernie.. welcome to mylot ... (batting eyelashes)... any help just shout help and everybody here will come to give you assistance. welcome (batting eyelashes) and have fun... here take some champagne..
Hello sir welcome to mylot, You will enjoy the conversations with the people around here, just don't start some troll or word war fights or something like. Im sure you'll be fine, looking forward to more of your post. thank you and have a nice day
@finlander60 (1775)
Welcome to myLot Bernie. I believe that interaction is the key here. Read, Comment, Like and Post discussions. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
• Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Right I am new to this and I have been liking, and responding to other people's topic discussions and I haven't earned anything yet. Does anyone know why? I see that it updates once an hour. I am kind of getting upset that I have to wait an hour.
Well I guess we were both thinking the same thing ,I am very excited to have joined this community today and still learning myself.
@PatZAnthony (12573)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
New here too and will follow what others tell me!
Hello and welcome to myLot Bernie. You just simply have to type away.. Post a discussion, comment on others, interact and mainly just enjoy and have some fun.