Have you noticed the Gasoline prices in the last couple of days

@Marcyaz (36008)
I was surprised yesterday to see that in one day the price of gasoline had risen by twenty cents. As I thought the prices of gasoline were supposed to be going down not up again then I remembered we have a Holiday coming up on the 1st and as we all know the prices of gasoline always go up around a Holiday so we can be gouged even more at the pump.
@Mavic123456 (7931)
• Thailand
Oh uh. Too bad... I think it is time for us to really think of other alternatives to go to our destinations without using gas or maximizing the use of it. Sorry to hear this though.
@Marcyaz (36008)
The only other alternative that I can think of is the electric cars but then there is the problem of where to plug in for elecricity as I have only seen one place for that.
• Thailand
@Marcyaz You can still of other ways too like for example car pool how about public transport?
@Marcyaz (36008)
@Mavic123456 Qe don't have any public transpertation as such in this small town, no taxi service either.
@kataomoi (708)
• Japan
That really sucks. I thought they were decreasing gas prices... did they start increasing them again? Wish it'd go down a bit. It'd help everyone so much.
@Marcyaz (36008)
Yeah Kataomoi, it does suck as the prices were decreasing and then all of a sudden they have jumped twenty cents in a day but of course as we all know around a Holiday the gasoline prices do go up so they can get all they want from us.
The price went up by 66 cents here. I'm glad I filled the tank a few days before.
@Marcyaz (36008)
Wow blue your gasoline prices went up by 66 cents that is even worse than here. I'm glad you filled your tank before the prices went up also and now let's hope that next you have to fill up it will have gone down.
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
And the fact that over the last 10~15 years gasoline prices almost tripled themselves isn't great either
@Marcyaz (36008)
Yigal, how correct you are and it just seems that prices always rise on everything but when there is an abundance why don't prices go down. I guess we will never see that.
@PhredWreck (6094)
There was a major refinery shutdown in northern Indiana. Gas prices here shot up 50 cents overnight.
@Rosekitty (19487)
• San Marcos, Texas
I completely forgot about the Holiday causing prices to rise...which really doesn't make sense..more people on the road, will give more money, but to overcharge them??..Just greed is all it is..