This site is moving faster then bubbles did..

I am not sure how the pay works for either site to be honest. After all the drama on bubbles I could care less about cashing out right now. I do know I was very active on both sites and the $2 I have in my account now could never be there this quick on the other site. So,if your thinking it will be hard to cash out in a month. I don't think it will if your as active as can be. I think one of the things that make it easy for me is that I took the money out of it. I want pure relaxation and fun. If I get my wish I will cash out with a grand or more in my bank. Happy mylotting everyone.
@danitykane (3192)
I think everyone in bubblews who knows mylot will eventually return to this site sooner or later. I just wish that both could stay longer...mylot has been online for a really long time which is really good. They are quite similar in terms of site format but I prefer Mylot more.
I like the layout over there but here I am getting the hang of it.
@sharon6345 Do they pay you each month when you reach a certain amount I canj not find that on here.
@jstory07 I don't remember where I read it here though I was said,you get paid the 15th of each month provided you had $10 by the last day in the month. so,that would mean the 15th of next month.
@Madshadi (8922)
• Brussels, Belgium
The other site was run by irresponsible admins who decided that not paying people is more important than honoring their words. They lost their reputation and most of their loyal members. I am of understanding that admins here paid each and every member their share before their closed the earning program. Now that's the kind of website you'd like to join, regardless of whether you are here for money or just fun, or both.
I could not have said it better. There was just the best of everything here. We will be in full swing soon.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I am very happy here.... been here almost 8 years except for the breaks of it like a ghost town, but now it is back almost like it was before and having fun with friends makes it worthwhile.. I plan on leaving my money in till Christmas at least..
You know that sounds like a great plan. I am thinking of saving up for a long time rainy day. I want a grand or more to cash out with. I want to be able to buy something that will make my house look nice. Like a new sofa. It will be a while since m current one is like new.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sharon6345 ..it will take me awhile to make a grand but maybe $50.00 by Christmas i'm hoping!!
@Rosekitty I am hoping you have way more then that. There is nothing wrrng with wishing right. Let your fingers do the work.
@Manasha (2311)
• Pondicherry, India
Yes, might go fast as we expected and hence I started involving here fully like before, My happy days again returned now.
That is very nice to hear. I am here a little more than before. Like today it will be a long mylot adventure for me.
The money part does seem to be going up faster.
That is sure what I notice here. I wish everyone luck cashing out. I hope it's going to be ok because,I want people here from now and forever.
@bagarad (12674)
• Paso Robles, California
This site appears to be more active than Bubblews now now that so many are coming back. It's also easier to use.
so by reading your discussion I am assuming you do not have to cash out at $10 that you are allowed to save it up?
That I am not sure about. I do not plan to cash out unless they make me.
@sharon6345 I wonder if there is a way to find out bout cashing out over the $10 amount someone on here must have done it a some point if its allowed,
If not for the time out fiasco I could have done much better here. It takes away much of my time not being able to post as much as I would have liked to.
@rosekiss (30272)
• Eugene, Oregon
I would like to make payout every month, but if I don't then it is no big deal as I will get it in time, and that is all that matters to me. I am just glad that mylot is paying again, as I never thought that they would. I don't usually save my money up that I make in here, as I cashout when I have it.I might just start leaving it there until i have a lot in there, as I will need it come Christmas time that is for sure. I am here to have fum, and not worry when I can cash out.
@rosekiss Awesome. That is what I say..
@rappeter13 (5298)
Although the majority of us are here for money, it is important not to stress about it. We must think about having fun and I am sure the money will also come.
If that were going to be the case they would be very happy here. I see your having fun and I am right there with you.
@sofssu (14448)
Yup at least the cents add up faster here. Much faster than Bubblews.
When Bubblews was paying, there was nothing better. But I would agree, now MyLot seems to be (once again) the cream of the crop.
I think that is a great way to feel about our favorite site returning. Great words..
• Williamsburg, Virginia
yeah I agree this definitely moves faster than bubblews. I love this website. It is fun and so interactive. I am glad that I found that they are paying again.
• Israel
ya! i new here and i try to take the monet isuue put of the system and have fun
@mkg123 (256)
I was an active member of bubblews and earned a handsome amount , may be around 300$ . After their change of schemes for different countries and interface change , the earning dropped even to 0. Hence , i had to look for another ways and i found mylot. :)
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
I see you're here for 10 days now. Can u tell me how much you have earned so far? :) i'm with only 1 dollar at the moment (but it is good for me :D )
I haven't been around much since joining. I really haven't been in the mood to write for the last few months.
@Jackalyn (6684)
• Oxford, England
I thought things were quick at first. Noe things seem slower here.maybe it gets quieter at the weekend?
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
Bubblews is a dying site,I fear..