Health condition not good!

@alberello75 (13040)
Genova, Italy
Dear friends. I have to tell to you, so unpleasant, to inform  that, especially in the last period, the state of my health, are far from good! At first, I blamed the excessive heat that, this year, with record temperatures, hit my country (Italy). Now the weather is undoubtedly improved, but I'm not fine. My main ills, are: tachycardia, headaches, intestinal disorders, extreme tiredness (when in fact, not even I move!) Probable causes? Well, I gather that this malaise is determined by three factors: 1) Excessive cigarette smoking (something like an average of 40 per day!) 2) Change of continuous medicines, administered by my doctor 3) Alcohol abuse (most recently, however, drastically reduced) Three factors, certainly not positive, but I wonder why this does not happen by "yesterday" . Why, in this period I have to be sick? I predict for the first days of September, a complete hospital visit. I hope all is well ...
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
Yikes. Hopefully you'll get better soon. I have a health check on Monday and I'm freaking out. I haven't been taking care of myself lately so my health probably isn't so good. Eeps.
@kiran8 (14878)
• Mangalore, India
Hi Alessandra, I am very sorry to hea about your health and sincerely hope that you get the right treatment and are able to lead a healthy life once you come out of it...Since you know the causes , you also know how you can help yourself - all the best and take care
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh my dear friend, I am so sorry for your bad health. I hope to see improvement in you really soon and if you go to the hospital. Do you have anyone there with you to know how you are?
@alberello75 (13040)
• Genova, Italy
My doctor is now on vacation, but I have to say that fortunately, now I have improved
• Marion, Kansas
You need to take steps to improve these conditions so that you feel better.