What are the Do's & Don'ts of new myLot? Saw no rules page

Calcutta, India
I was actually wondering if we were to abide by any rules or terms of service in myLot then what they would be like or what is expected of us myLotters, especially the newbies. In simple words, I just couldn't find the rules page.
@GoAskAlice (4274)
Hi! The guidelines can be found in the help link, next to your profile image.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@yukimori (9042)
And here I was going to suggest adding a link to those documents to every page on the site... Thanks for sharing that. I somehow missed the fact that they were gathered in one place. That'll make it a lot easier than sharing individual links!
• Calcutta, India
@GoAskAlice Glad to have been answered by the boss of myLot :-)
• Calcutta, India
@yukimori I second you on that and it makes for an easy read as well when found at one place :-)
@gregario888 (1282)
• Aurangabad, India
A question which makes a lot of sense for me as well, as a newbie on this site.I am still having problem in accessing the 'discussions', feature. It is supposed to be activated by a grey pencil, somewhere on the right of the search box. Any guidance will be very helpful.
• Calcutta, India
@gregario888 You are right, its right there on the page of myLot. If you're not able to see it then it might be due to your screen resolution. However, I doubt if the resolution would affect it.
• Aurangabad, India
@Avijit100 I tried adjusting screen resolution, but at least half of the 'search' box, still remains out of the screen. Wonder if a different browser might help? I am using Firefox right now.
@gregario888 Yes, try changing your screen resolution if you can. Or, if you have a browser with a zoom feature, zoom out a level or two. I had to do that too.
@rosekiss (30284)
• Eugene, Oregon
It is always nice to see Alex here helping the users ourt. He has been a great help to me and to others, and he is so much appreciated. The faq's and guidelines are very helpful. When I came back, that is the first thing I did, as I wanted to know what had changed and what hadn't.
• Calcutta, India
@rosekiss Yes indeed, I was quite amazed to have been attended by Admin ( @GoAskAlice ) I read the whole page that I was directed to and even put the link in my profile :-)
@rosekiss (30284)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Avijit100 That is great. Now you know the do's and don'ts and you can help someone else now, and that is what mylot is all about.
• Preston, England
The rules highlighted below cover it really and it is pretty much the basics. Be nice, no plagiarism, not touting for likes, no spam etc.