Loving my IPhone 6 plus

@rosekiss (30273)
Eugene, Oregon
Back in November of last year, I got an iPhone 6 plus. I wasn't sure if I would get that one or the iPone 6. I am glad I got the plus, as the screen is bigger, and much easier to watch videos on, to surf, and to post in here. This is the biggest phone I have ever had, as I had the smaller iPhone 5s before I got this one. I had used android phones before I got my iPhone, and I must say, that I like the iPone much better. I don't have any problems with it, wheeas, the android phones would give me nothing but problems. I also like the fact there are loads of apps much more than any android phone ever had, and since it is an Apple product, the software gets updated quite often. My android phones never did updat as much as they should have. All in all, the iPhone is a great phone.
I love my Iphone 6 plus too, for the same reason, the screen is bigger. However, I can't shove it in my back pocket like I could with my old one. So I now actually have to carry a purse..
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have always carried a purse, as you are right, it wouldn't fit in our pockets. At first I was only going to get the iPhone 6, but when I saw the 6 plus, I knew that I just had to have it. My son was going to get the 6 plus too, but he thought it was just to big, and he is glad he only got the 6. It sure beats the 5s, which was so small, it was hard to do anything with it. I use mine for a lot ofthings, since the screenn is big. I like the battery life too. Thank you for your response, and have fun.
@rosekiss Well, we went for the 6, but when I asked the lady when the next newest one was coming out, and she said September, I figured the 6 would be obsolete by then, so I got the 6plus, it wouldn't be so bad. Yes, I like the battery life this one has also. I can now wait and charge my phone every other day..
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
@TexanTornado I am on t-mobile so I can change my phone every six months, which si excessive, and I don't do that. It is just to nice a phone to upgrade to any other.
@sofssu (14462)
I use my phone only for calling people or texting them.. I use my tablet for other things, kindle to read and laptop to work on . I am happy with my android phone
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I did have android at one time, but now that I am using an iPhone, I like it much better. I never thought I would change either, as I just didn't like the iPhone at the time, but the more I looked at the reviews, the more I liked it and the things that I could do with it, so then I switched and have never looked back. I have apps on mine, and games, but I don't paly those all that much unless I am not home, but I use the apps a lot. Thank you for your response, and have fun/
That kind of phone is so expensive , but of course it's the best . Mine , i got it from my cellphone plan . I love it too. It's risky to have a very expensive cellphone here . It is the apple of the eye of the robbers , snatchers and thieves .
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, thei iPhone 6 plus is expensive, but the amount has been added to my cellphone bill each month. It has been divided up so that they are equal payments for 24 months. I normall don't have them that long, but this one, I don't intend to change as I just love it. What is surpriseing the iPhone 7 doesn't come out until next year, and by the time it does, I will have this one paid for. I keep mine in my purse when I go out, as I certainly wouldn't want anyone stealing it. There is always someone trying to get something for nothing. Thank you for responding, and have fun.
One of the knitting group ladies had her iPhone6 with her last night. I think it's a plus, too, since you said that yours is with it being bigger...hers is, too. I like the size of the screen much better than the one on of the phone I have now. I'm needing to update as far as the mobile phone goes because the one I have now no longer has enough space for Facebook. That is where I like to share my phone pics first. I'll have to get more info on the iPhone6+ before getting another one.
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
You can watch different reviews on youtube about it, as that is what made me choose it. In case you are wondering, the screen is 5.5" and for a cellphone that is huge. I can do so much with it that I am glad i have it. I will never go back to the smaller cellphone screens again.Thank you for your response, and have fun in here.
@sishy7 (27647)
I'd say you're pretty up-to-date - much, much more than I am in technology, that's for sure .
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
It is hard to keep up with technology, since it changes all the time, but yea, I have the latest phone, and not going to get the newest iPhone when it comes out next year, as it just isn't necessary. It probably won't be any better than what I have anyway. Thank you for your response, and have fun.