Where were you when MYLOT stopped paying back then?

I was just thinking about different earning sites that I joined since 2008. Some of them stopped operating while some did not pay anymore. When I learned that Mylot changed their program back then, I was kind of sad and did not want to join any forum site. Because I enjoyed being here back then and other sites are seems to be different. But since then, I am able to find other ways to earn online. I started to work on my blog and happy to earn some few bucks thru small ads. I got to do some online gigs. I became a transcriber, call reviewer and did some data entries online. But to be honest, it is hard to do things that you dont love or like. So, some online work that I do makes me go a little crazy! LOL! And to have MYLOT back again, makes me realize that it is really hard to find an earning site that you really like!.....and I really love Mylot... Did you missed MYLOT?
@PhredWreck (6051)
I was still here somewhat, I'd do the occasional post and see if anyone else was still around (which it was usually @dawnald or @owlwings ...everyone else pretty much abandoned the place). I did do the Bubblews thing, and was one of the first people from here being really active there...but it just wasn't the same...and then problems began surfacing there with how the site was being (mis)managed, and I pretty much stopped associating there. Then a few months ago, I was contacted on facebook by a friend and started hearing inside stories about myLot considering a change again, and that was when I started really working this site once more.
I remember you lamb! :) you are one of the famous people in here. I remember you being so cool and yeah, you changed your username alot of times...Lol! I tried bubblews as well but it is really different compared to mylot. I like it in here. I hope I could be here more.
@adnileb (5035)
hi mr. lamb i hope you still remember me... and i hope a can be here again just like the old times. i missed being here too and i just learned now that they are paying again. i hope this will continue.. i am wishing mylot a success for this one.
@adnileb Yes ma'am, just saw your discussion and responded to it, welcome back
@pattisw (50)
• Flushing, Michigan
Bubblews was a good earning site for a while,but it fizzled out
I tried bubblews too... but I got a lil bored there. Ever since they have changed their platform/site set up a got lazy posting stuff over there.
I joined mylot in the past under a different username (but unfortunately I have no access to my old email anymore) I remember i was paid several times by mylot, I enjoyed spending my time in mylot and I had nice interaction with some members. I remember there were some guys from my country and we had some great discussions about the situation in our country, the discussion was fun even sometimes we had opposite ideas. That is why I missed mylot so much and I thought no other site could replace mylot. I wonder where they are now, hopefully to see them again. When mylot changed their features and decided to not paying the member again, I was upset but that time I had just accepted to work as a teacher in a vocational school. At that moment I was very busy with the new curriculum implemented in my country, I teach 3 subjects (marketing strategy, etc) for the grade X and grade XI. Unlike in other countries, my working day is 6 days a week from 7am to 1.30pm and when I got home I was too tired to do anything else. But started this semester Im appointed to teach craft, and i have more free time than before so I think I can come to visit mylot once a while. So glad to know mylot is back again.
@ifa225 (11098)
you lucky to have a settle job, while most of us must struggle to find an online job you have a great job to teach kids and make them know new knowledge
@ifa225 actually I'm not a permanent teacher (PNS), so my salary is very low compared the PNS teachers, my salary is based on my weekly working hours, but I also teach private lesson for the XII students and I also sell my craft to my friends. Yes, earning money is very hard and everything is getting more expensive nowadays. I wish you to be success in making money online.
@ifa225 (11098)
@Miss_Wulans I thought you are already a PNS I hope someday you will Or Maybe you can open BIMBEL there and make more money
yea,i did miss mylot.i spent most of my time on zazzle and facebook for the most part.sure don't miss those rating stars tho.they seem to be gone so that's an improvement. LOL i just saw "louie" pop up in my tags,btw..
Lol! Oh you do zazzle.. is that like an online selling site where you create designs for shirts, mugs, etc? ... and yes, I remember those star rankings.. lol! I missed having those though...Haha.. :)
I definitely missed myLot. I guess, us showing up here after all this time is proof that we do miss the site and the interaction we all once had! When myLot stopped paying, I occasionally logged in here to talk and chat with others. When activity was near zero, I went to the b site (that eventually scammed a lot of its users!) and also found Persona Paper. Nowadays, I split my on-line time between myLot and PP.
@adnileb (5035)
i tried bubblews before and got paid many times too. but then one time they did not pay me and another time again so i quit. i visit mylot before only when a friend sends me a message. and now i saw that it pays again. i do hope i can reach the payment amount just like before. i like it here.
@adnileb (5035)
@sishy7 hope i can be here just like the old times.
@adnileb (5035)
@chiyosan (30205)
Yes I love mylot for this, actually. I have also had some works online and it was never as easy as mylot, though mylot does not pay as much as those before - i am still very comfortable with mylot then and now. =)
@buddha3 (1029)
I too was mainly on the B site and also tried my hand in hubpages. Earned pennies in survey sites. Nothing much. And yes, I'm on humanatic