I am glad myLot is paying again!

@kaka135 (14130)
Malaysia
I haven't been visiting myLot for quite a long time. Since it stopped paying, I still visited a few times just to check out what's happening here. Well, I was not active even when myLot was paying, as I was always busy with my office work. I just visited another site, Bubblews, and found out myLot is paying again. It's really a great joy to me. I was working in office when I registered in myLot. I was not so active, as I was always busy with my work projects. I still enjoyed writing and communicating with others here when my projects were not that rushing. Now that I have become a stay-at-home or work-at-home mum, it's good or important for me to bring some income to my family, so I can continue staying at home with my lovely children. I am glad I'm back to myLot, and I hope I can still see some old friends here. By the way, I wish you a nice weekend!
@sacmom (14315)
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!
@kaka135 (14130)
Thank you. Sorry for my late reply. I am happy to be back and meet so many familiar faces!
I found out myLot was paying again mid November when I received an email notification that someone had commented. I've been excited since but haven't had time to be as active as I was before! But today, on this cold evening I have been browsing all over myLot hoping to be able to cash out at least in the new year! I am only at $2 and some change though!! But we shall see.
@kaka135 (14130)
I turned off the email notification long time ago, hence I didn't get any emails. Glad that you have the email notification and someone commented on your discussion. I guess you'll be able to cash out very soon if you are active enough. I am still working hard to reach my first payout.
@jkct02 (2859)
myLot is paying again - it is one of the very few good news in 2015 so far, for me. I can see that more and more the old members are coming back here. I really like the community spirit that makes myLot so distinguished from other sites.
I'm glad mylot is paying again, because it will bring many users to come back to this site. I'm not gonna lie, I left mylot when it stopped paying. I tried bubblews but it didn't satisfy me because the earning in there was based on page views, comments or likes, while in mylot it depends on my activity. I doubt that mylot income could help to pay my bill but the earning could help to boost my mood and have something to hope for. It makes me feel appreciated by mylot.
@adhyz99 (131)
@Miss_Wulans it seems i recognize your account based on your avatar...How are you my friend?? We are missing you in Bubblews...but welcome back to Mylot..same as me..
@srisahara (4147)
Me too...I also very glad when I find mylot paying again. I think it is the easiest way to get money online, cos here we get money via fun chatting to all member which we want... Thank a lot for mylot.
Yes, we glad to see this happening. Mylot is like that old place again. We discuss thing and get earning :)
It's wonderful everyone is meeting here again! Still on the other site, but I think this place has the potential to be even better. Just in case, I should mention I am SmilePie over there!