Which version of Windows you love most.?

Windows 10 is the latest update of the Windows operating system. And it started from Windows 93. I love Windows 7 most of all. Which version of windows you like guys.?
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
well the best windows Microsoft had even had, was Windows XP. I love it. it's my old time favorite (like an ice cream flavor) haha
Yes. Windows XP is the best rated operating system for microsoft. I have also used Windows 95, 98 which were quite famous at my childhood..
• Thailand
@barood4money i don't like to reveal my age, but I when I started teaching I taught Disk Operating System for two years, then Windows 95 next. LOL. but comfort and less bugs, I still vote for XP... while the Vista the worse version haha. after a few months, it was replaced by windows Home right away.
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
Windows XP and 7 were both pretty good. Windows 10 isn't bad either, but I'll have to use it more before I can make a judgement.
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Honestly, I'd say Windows XP. So easy to use and very little compatibility issues. I hate Windows 8. I'm glad they released Windows 10 just so we can forget about it.
Uggh I have had so many computers and operating systems since the late 90's and I would have to say that when we had Windows 98, it was the most challenging to keep running and re-using as in its final end before our third computer crashed in 2001, I enjoyed the platform