Weird Weather

Lubbock, Texas
Have you ever noticed that in the winter it seems to get colder just before dawn? I have, but what I haven't noticed until this summer is that it gets hotter just before dawn. I used to just open up doors and windows to take advantage of the morning breeze. I never had to turn my a/c on until 10 am or later. This year I open the doors and windows and there's NO breeze. Very unusual for West Texas, where the wind always blows. I've been having to turn the a/c on before 6 am to cool the house down.
@1wldngl (3991)
It's been cooler here, mild breeze. This morning it was 64...brr...I was freezing and had to put on my fluffy robe. LOL
• Lubbock, Texas
We've had mornings like that too, but for the most part, it's been stifling hot in the early mornings.
@1wldngl (3991)
@thebeaddoodler I bet you are ready for fall then.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
Here in Portugal it has been a strange summer as well.
• Lubbock, Texas
From listening to the news, it seems the weather all over the world is strange.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
@thebeaddoodler yeah, here it doesn't even seems summer.
@sishy7 (27606)
The whole world seems to feel warmer and warmer...
Yes, I have noticed this odd fact. I thought it was peculiar of my region, but I see it is the same in other parts of the world.
I have seen some mornings like that. I often suspect a thunderstorm when the weather is hot and heavy before dawn.