Happy Hotel for Dogs in Chichester,NH

This is Happy Home for dogs.The photo is mine.
I forgot to mentioned in some of my post here. The money that I have earned here or will earned is not for me. Any money that I get.Goes to the Animal shelter here in NH We have been doing this for years.Most of these animals have been abused. We try to get as many adopted.We also have puppies .We have been here for a few years. We try to get the dogs out for a run just about every day. Most of these animals are from the south and some are rescued from puppy mills. They have a web site that you can checked them out. See photo on the web site. Thank you and every little helps us a lot.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
What a wonderful thing to do! I wish I could volunteer at a shelter but can't due to health issues.
Yes,I do understand on this.But there must be some way there?
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
@Simone It's rough--Maria is in Bali at a kitten sanctuary and the pictures she is posting on FB are heartbreaking!
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@amadeo I don't know. Maybe once I how long we are going to be staying here, I can volunteer once or twice a week. I really feel this tug in my heart to do something with shelter animals.
@GreatMartin (4540)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Is that where you got Ruby @Amadeo ?
Yes,Mike found her there.How do you like this place?
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
@amadeo Great!
That is a good use for the money that you make on here. I help out at a animal sheltar and homeless sheltar.
that is so cool there.Mike does the homeless also.He has been doing this for years. Made a banana bread for him to take on Thursday.