Family court again.

I just left the police dept. I was told in order to get her out I need to go to landlord tenant court. I told him I can't afford to file the papers. He said,the order of protection stops her from fighting with me but nothing else. If I remove her from the lease I have to move out. How the hell does that work. So,in order to try to get an eviction tomorrow I need to go to the court with my docket number for her to be evicted. I am so tired of all this and no way will I ever let her return home. This is all I need to remind me of the hell a child can bring when they don't get their way.
Do not make the same mistake, remember what happened in the past and stop her from coming back.
I know without a shadow of a doubt she will not rturn once leaving. I am never going to fall for any sob story..
Remember all that you have been through and do not let her back again once she is gone.
That is the only thing that will hold me down after all this. I swear it will not happen again.