New Car!

@FourWalls (9525)
I recently wrote about "the pain of buying a new car." I finally broke down, found a decent dealership that treats me like a person and not like a "sucker woman," and bought a new car. I'm actually leasing it, which has the payments about $100 a month lower. I'm excited to have the new car (until the first payment comes due, that is )!!
@1wldngl (3996)
Congrats on your new car! I don't know if I will ever own a new car again. My Jeep is 14 years old now and still going strong. We are doing our best to get out of debt completely. All vehicles are paid for, home is paid for, land is paid for....now....a few small credit cards and a hospital bill. The older I get the more debt stresses me out.
@sacmom (14338)
Congratulations! So, what kind of car did you get?
@FourWalls (9525)
A 2015 Honda Civic. I had a 2007 Honda Civic and loved it a lot, so I thought I'd stick with the brand.
@sacmom (14338)
@FourWalls Nice! Honda's are wonderful cars!
Yes, that first payment should be fun, huh? I have only had one new car and that was a 1985 Buick Sky Hawk. Loved it. Learned to drive a stick shift in it. But then in the late 90's I got a 1991 Subaru and loved it. I kept good maintenance on it and had it until this last spring. It's still around, I just don't drive I hope you enjoy your new car. I have always heard good things about Hondas. Never have known of any unsatisfied customers in fact.