Forever in my Heart

By Miki
@Micmac (6858)
There was a time when I had a friend who was as sweet as gold She ate like a horse and wobbled like a fat duck but she was fun and bought me luck a sweet friend to the end. There was a time when I had a friend who liked to play games She sat on my couch like a sly fox What a sight, like a big old box! But she was a friend that I can't deny I'd cherish her no matter what There was time when I had a friend who was as clever as can be When I went out for the day, I left a liver on the table to defrost My friend ate the liver whilst I was away There is nothing more grander then knowing that dear friend of mine, for all that's good or bad the best friend I've ever had! RIP my sweet friend. (in memory of my dear sweet pet cat - Meow!)
@cgalavia (1419)
Oh I'm sorry for your lose.You must have miss him a lot.The poem above is a picture of a good friend,I like the way you describe him,simply and full of love as I am reading it.
@Micmac (6858)
@cgalavia Oh, so sweet of you, thank you for your kind words. Yes, this poem I have shared is dedicated to my friend, my dear pet cat who passed away. I miss her so much. She was a darling to me.
@cgalavia (1419)
@Micmac RIP for him,anyway to ease the pain of losing him,you can find another one that is good as sweet of him. I don't have a cat but I know the feeling of losing something precious.
@Micmac (6858)
@cgalavia I thought of that too, maybe one day I can adopt another pet cat. I hope so for the future. True, losing someone you love is heartbreaking. We have them in our memory and they will remain forever in our heart as a precious treasure, never forgotten. Thanks for understanding and sharing your thoughts, much appreciated my friend!
@kepweng (6444)
how sad do you have a New cat now??
@Micmac (6858)
@kepweng Not right now, but I hope to get another cat soon. Do you have a pet cat?