Deceived again and again

By Miki
@Micmac (6847)
After getting shammed by so many dishonest writing sites that I've joined, I've written this poem to express my feelings about their deceit. The poem is inspired by the Shakespearean mode. Foul Play What is this cold wind howling beyond the moors? I trusted you but you became like a wench without shame. In a realm of dishonesty, you've misled a plenty. Regrets shan't linger in my heart, To my eyes thou hast become a fiasco comedy act. I Sing 'O Sole Mio' Praise Giovanni Capurro! To see your demise! Better yet, in fact, Thou shall be liken to the song "Down from His Glory," a withered shriveled rotten prune to be thrown in a heap of mildewed garbage. ha ha ha!
@cgalavia (1419)
I like poems too but what you made is a good one.write more to post it here.
@Micmac (6847)
@cgalavia Thanks, I have written some more poems. I'll take your kind advice and post more poems soon here. Do you have any poems to share? I would love to read them too.
@cgalavia (1419)
@Micmac I don't have any,I think I am not good at it. I haven't try making one but in my college years we use to make a poem and only made it because it's a must.
@Micmac (6847)
@cgalavia In any case, if you ever try your hand at poetry, feel free to post here. I promise, I won't laugh. You never know, your poems might be better than my poems so I will become . Then we can start a competition.
@kepweng (6349)
bice poem have you already watch shakespear movie?
@Micmac (6847)
@kepweng Which one? Yes, I've seen a few of them.
You wrote a very nice pem.
@Micmac (6847)
@story07 Thanks so much friend for your nice comment. I love to write poetry in my spare time. It's very disappointing to be cheated from so many dishonest writing sites. My poem conveys how I feel about them.