Sad and tired and bruised

I am sad for my friend whose cat died unexpectedly. I have had similar happen, but that does not help. His cat was an internet personality among his friends. I am tired because I always am tired. No explaining it. I am bruised because of a little incident while unloading a load last night. A shelf unit fell on my shoulder. So I have not been here much. Maybe I will finally get the nap I wanted yesterday. Hubby has gotten approved for some short term disability payments for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile he has another part time situation that is developing, that he needs drug tested for, so he is doing that. I hope to be up and managing more this evening. Maybe even a little less tired.
Sorry that you hurt yourself and that you are so tired.
@GardenGerty Moving all our stuff from a house to another one is quite an exercise. I prefer to walk than move.
@marlina I am looking forward to going on lots of walks at my new home.
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope it's not bruised too badly.
It will be one of those things that increases in color for a while. I can move my shoulder and that is the main thing.
@GardenGerty That's good that you can move it and didn't hurt it too bad.
Ooo sorry about your shoulder accident GG. I hope it is not too damaged. Yes, rest if you can friend. Good your hubby got his disability for a while anyways.
I have bruised myself seriously at least once a week lately. Just from moving big stuff around. I took a nap and then it seems I must have had a fever, cause I broke out in a sweat and then feel much better. I am drinking lots of water. Things seem to be sorting out in a positive way for us.
@GardenGerty Well good GG, glad to hear it! Hope all in all things are going okay for you both.
@Rollo1 (16651)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Ouch for the shoulder. I hope that once you're all settled you will get enough rest so you won't feel tired all the time. I am so tired today. I wonder if it is just the weather or the change of season?
I believe it is a little of both the weather and the season. We had just a tiny bit of rain yesterday. I took a nap after this post and it was very helpful, I now feel like getting things done. It is not helping that hubby cannot do any of it. Actually, that is how my shoulder got hurt, he helped in a way he should not have.
@GardenGerty It seems I was also running a temperature yesterday.
You never catch a break! I hope your shoulder isn't as sore now.
Actually it is doing okay, I have prescription strength naproxen and moving it is really good for it.
Ouch.. I sure do hope it's not as painful as it sounds. Good luck with everything.
It will be a little sore to the touch, but I can move it so it is okay.
Not so bad !Bad thing mingled with good things.Hope it wasn't a nasty bruise!
It does not look too bad, I have had worse. I feel that moving it will improve it.
@missjahn (4578)
I hope you are all well upon reading this comment of mine. Just stay positive because that is life. There are things that we cannot predict.
You are exactly right. I am using this moving experience to get stronger.
I hope you are not in pain from getting hurt.