They still did not ship my tv..

I ordered a tv a few days ago. I am going to love that 50 inch smart tv. Well,I ordered a computer from them while I lived in my old unit. Today,I called them to find out what is going on with the shipping. They told me since it's a high ticket item they needed me to verify my address with my debit card. I called the bank and sure enough they had my new address. She said,they have to be sure it's me ordering the tv. I said,would it make you feel better to ship it to my old unit and I leave a note with my neighbor. She told me no that would not be needed. She will put a note in the computer that I moved to a new unit in the same building. So,hopefully tomorrow or Monday I will see that it shipped out for me. Those tv's come with awesome apps and I want to start working out with those apps. I don't want to stock up on different dvd and then see them clutter up my space.
I hope you get your TV in a few days. The only reason we have a flat screen TV is because my Dad bought us a boig one for the living room. I was happy with my old fashion TV.