Tell Me When You Are Redeeming Your $$$

@missjahn (4578)
I know my figure in earnings counter is far from reality so to redeem the ten dollars earning here in mylot. My work refrain me to become participative here. I am just so curious on how much do you earn now or are you about to reach the redemption amount. I would be so happy if that time would come to me. I know the best way to get there is to do your part. For now, while on the counting :D my best wish is to encounter my old friends here for I haven't seen them for years and the returning of mylot as a paying site is the best way to meet them again.
@PhredWreck (6051)
I currently have over $17 so I should be getting paid by September 15th.
@missjahn (4578)
wow, you inspired me :) I hope I could hang here anytime but has it shortage because of my work. But I am here every weekend. Just keep it going :) congrats
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
@PhredWreck That is really great ! To earn so much here in a months time is indeed an achievement
@topffer (33798)
• France
It will be next month for me. I earn better with this version of myLot than with the previous one, but I spend a lot of time on this site, and I will probably spend less time next month.
@missjahn (4578)
I cannot compare well, I hope I have longer time to stay here more often :)
@topffer (33798)
• France
@Unforgettable_Raja Next is better than next to next, like quite nothing is better than nothing.
@missjahn (4578)
@topffer haha... may intrude, let us not just count to avoid miscountings hahaha
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
I have over $11.00 so i will be getting payout September 15th..Keep at it..it will happen..
@missjahn (4578)
yow that is a good news. I am inspired by this, thanks :)
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
Not for another 3-4 months at least since I am not as active as I wish to be and my earnings are just trickling in, so it would take a long time for me to get paid ...may be by the end of this year !!!
@missjahn (4578)
likewise here :) ah it does not matter - let us just enjoy :)
I have been here for a very short time and my #earnings are at the $1.00 mark
@missjahn (4578)
@marie wow... good for you! I did not reach half of the dollar yet till now ahaha
@cgalavia (1406)
Not pretty sure but I hope next month I will reach the redemption amount.
@missjahn (4578)
I hope so too, also I could quota mine as well :)
@cherigucchi (4454)
It will still be along long way to redemption!
@missjahn (4578)
same here @cherigucchi. glad for your appearance :)
@dodoazo (17857)
Tell us how do you work on achieving your goal or a dollar to reach for cash out.
Thinking about your goals, motivation and inspiration makes you do to achieve your dreams.
• Pune, India
I'm too far from my first payout. As I told the dollar accumulation is very slow here and the algorithm is not much member friendly.
@wittynet (4130)
I'll tell you when I redeem if I can still recall you asked. I enjoy participating here and not so focused on earnings. During old myLot times, I used to compute my earnings everyday.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
We need not worry about redeeming our money in Mylot site, automatically if you/we reach 10 dollars by the end of 30/31 our payout will be directly sent to our Paypal id by 15th of next month. Recently I have re- started my postings in Mylot site and I have crossed only 1 Plus dollars at present.
@owstalaga (4547)
Well I just came back here today after how many years of not visiting the site. I read about the site paying again so I'm back. Maybe I can get more here now than where I went to after myLot stopped paying. :D