As an adult, do you still enjoy watching cartoons?

@inkyuboz (1288)
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Off the top of my head, there's Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama. But right now, I've got two words for you: Bob's Burgers. This silly cartoon series is just so addicting to watch. I love every last one of them, even the side characters like Teddy, Aunt Gail, and Mort. I can't wait for it to come back this September. :) So, as adults, do you enjoy watching cartoons? Come on, admit it! Heh.
@Bluedoll (15288)
I'll still watch the odd cartoon but what I really like are animated movies.
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I like the animated works of Miyazaki. He was the one responsible for "Spirited Away" and "My Neighbor Totoro" to name a few. I also enjoy Disney and Pixar movies every once in a while.
@Bluedoll (15288)
@inkyuboz Many people like what you described. They have a lot of artistic value I notice but aside from that don't know too much about them. I am an "Up" from Pixar kind of person.
@inkyuboz Miyazaki is amazing. I will always love "Princess Mononoke"
I like to watch cartoons and animes , I watch hey arnold, tom and jerry, masha and the bear, etc. I don't think we are too old to watch cartoons, watching cartoons can refresh my mind after a long day at work and I never get tired of watching them even the cartoons has been played many times.
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I loved Hey Arnold back when I was a kid. Helga is such an underrated character. She just wants to be loved, guys! :(
@owstalaga (4202)
Yep I like cartoons too but lately I haven't been watching any. Most of the time I watch anime when I can. Which reminds me, I should go back and finish watching HxH 2011.
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
I enjoy them, sure. depends which ones thought, some are better then others
@kiran8 (13987)
• Mangalore, India
Very much so...when my children, nephews and nieces watch I too sit with them and watch them and I thoroughly enjoy watching most of the cartoons that are shown here ...Tom and Jerry and Thundercats are two of my favorites !!!
Psh, I will always be a kid at heart. Love me some cartoons! Although I personally hate the new stuff, but maybe that is because I grew up with the 90's Nick and Disney.
@Asylum (45384)
• Manchester, England
I have been a lover of cartoons all of my life and intend to keep on watching them. Probably about 80% of the DVDs that I own are animated films. I had to grow up many years ago and learn to be responsible, but I was never prepared to totally forfeit my childish desires.
I like to watch a kid's #cartoons called "Caillou". I think it is one of the best one for children.
@cgalavia (1419)
Oh yes! I do that along with my eldest son.He sometimes holds the remote control so I let him watched and I joined.I enjoy as well.
@sacmom (14341)
Yep, I watch them from time to time!
I have always enjoyed comics and cartoons. Walt Disney's creations are meant for all ages.