Do You Read A Printed Book Before Bedtime?

I love to read a "real book" before going to sleep. Do you read at night?
No I used to tho. Now I watch a movie til I fall asleep.
• Calcutta, India
@TiarasOceanView This is exactly what I've been doing since 2013
@Avijit100 Now I almost cannot sleep without the movie haha
• Calcutta, India
@TiarasOceanView Same here, can't get enough of it :P Can you recommend me some movies that you've watched lately that are worth watching?
Yes, it is basically a nightly ritual for me. I find it's the only way I can get my mind to unwind to be able to relax, and eventually sleep.
Reading before bedtime has been a #ritual for me since I learned how to #read.
@marlina I think that is great.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@marlina Thanks for using such an appropriate word,'ritual' to describe your love for reading printed books.It's the same for me too.Thanks again.
@rusty2rusty (6766)
• Defiance, Ohio
No, I do not write a printed book before bedtime. I use to keep a diary but people would read it and get mad. So, I stopped writing anything down. i have never written a book but want to.
Sorry, I made a mistake in my title, I meant "do you read" instead of do you write.
• Defiance, Ohio
@marlina Yes, I read before bed. But not a book. I read on my tablet where I can increase the font to be bale to read it.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
Traditional,printed books are a part of my life.I have a huge collection of books that goes on getting bigger.I read printed books everyday.Reading a newspaper before going to bed has been my daily routine for more than ten years.
I love doing this when I actually have the energy to stay awake for it. I used to a lot before my son was born and during my pregnancy. Reading to me is peaceful and keeps my imagination strong.