How do you manage to mylot?

I am not sure how to put it into words really. So,I will try to explain in my own words. I want to know how mylot and what drives you? I don't know really what drives me other then the fact my mind is always busy. I seem to have a never ending mind. I thin it's even rolling in my sleep. I can wake up and something will be on my mind. Is that strange to read about me? I like to post more than anything. I love waking up and seeing that I have 51 notifications. I just love when people send posts my way. I think mylot made a good thing when they gave us that option. I am enjoying my time here with you all. Now that I did my best to explain it. Do you get where I am coming from? What drives you here on mylot?
@GajaGamini (1067)
There are lots of factors which are making crazy. Money is one of the factors which makes be active on any site but Mylot has been my favorite because here I can write whatever I want and there are so many members who make this awesome. I love to interact with all Mylotters and I love to ask Mylotters whenver I need to take decisions. You are not alone I too think on lot of things. Right now there are hundreds of discussions about Mylot, My new blog, New Mylot, New Rules, Decisions and lot more are going on in my mind.
With all that It is no wonder you would be crazy over whelmed.
@sharon6345 Yes Sharon. I am very overwhelmed with Mylot. I am just wondering whether you said it in a good way or pulling my leg?
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
It is a good place for students to practice english writing. They can be exposed to native speakers to expand their vocabulary, and knowledge as well. For me a retired, I just find a place to keep mind working, not to lose my english skills.
I wish I could learn Spanish like this. I want to learn it so bad.
I like reading everyone's posts on here and writing them. That is what drives me.