Funny daughter of mine..

My daughter just saw some money on my table. She asked for some to ash her clothes. Mind you she was on restriction for saying to me that I was no kind of mother. I stripped her of everything down to the cable box. It was hard to do but very much needed. I had to show her that I provide the lamp and fan for you as well. She has since come around to knowing how she hurt me and got her stuff back. She just left with $16 to wash clothes and ask that the restriction be removed. I told her as long as she knows who the mother is. Tough love..
Who is the mother? Oh that is right maybe you are. No just kidding I am in a silly mood.c
It's nice to be in the mood to laugh. I know I need all the laughs I can get.
@Blondie2222 (22578)
Well maybe this will wake her up now. I live at home still also rent free but I pay TV/Cable bill and other bills i have. Plus I pay for groceries also. We all have to work together because my dad pays for other stuff i use. Some day I will move out when I can but not right now. Hope your daughter soon will realize this also and help pay bills as well.
@writerjo (1320)
@sharon6345 not only in your home .. in the most of the homes daughters rules .. because they are loved much than sons by the parents ..
@alberello75 (18666)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I believe that some restrictions are necessary, especially when it comes to bestow some money towards their children. I can guarantee you that, unfortunately my brother was mistakenly used to having what he wishes (especially money!), And of course this, I do not think it is a correct teaching. So you, in my opinion, do more than good towards your daughter.