its my day off....

@apez28 (123)
I can rest for a whole day not thingking any work to except ...attending my kids and my husband...I can wake up pass nine in the morning...I can sleep ver well..no pressure in work activity..have time to go to church...nice feeling..
@xiaolisu (1485)
I am off today too .but I need to go there to sign in .the supervisor explain it to me .it make them easy for counting work hour .that's it .so I need go to the workplace on my holiday.
@apez28 (123)
its ok ..sometimes we need to work even on our day off day...its an extra income right...?but we cannot take some rest..
@xiaolisu (1485)
@apez28 I am not that mean actually mabey it is complicated for me to explain it .I just need sign in and come back ,no work no income today .I don't know why the supervisor ask me to do that .I just come home now , on my way back I stopped in supermarket .met my colleague liugang there ......thank you for your comment
@adhyz99 (131)
sometimes, as workers, we have no vacation day..right @xiaolisu
@adhyz99 (131)
actually i have no vacation day..if the day is off from routine, it doesn`t mean i`m not working.. I`m working my side job in saturday and sunday..sometimes it`s tiring..but i should to do...
Wow you are a hard worker, you work a side job even on Saturday and Sunday. Good job my friend
Relax and have fun on your day off.
@apez28 (123)
yes thats what i do today ..because tomorrow its working time again
Sunday is my day off too and I'm happy because I don't have to rush to go to work unlike the other days. Sunday is very relaxing, I still wake up the same time as the other day but instead of rushing to get ready to work I can do other activities, I can take time to browse on new recipes to try, I can pamper myself by doing home spa, in my normal working days I won't be able to spend more than 15 minutes in the bathroom but today is my day off I can perform home spa for myself and won't need to worry of anything. And I can take a nap latter to recharge my energy.
@adhyz99 (131)
good practices when you make home spa..it`s creative ideas
@adhyz99 hahahaha my budget is very tight I need to do what I can to stay survive in this economic situation. so how did you spend your Sunday? Is your day off on Saturday and Sunday? Or just Sunday only? By the way happy Monday, back to work, back to my daily activity at work. How I miss the Sunday