Are You Satisfied With What You Earn Here,Friends?

@else34 (13610)
New Delhi, India
I earn only 2 or 3 cents here after spending nearly an hour interacting with you.The less interaction the less earnings.I know I can't earn more in the limited time I have at my disposal to be on Mylot.That's why I am satisfied with my earnings here.What about you?Are you satisfied with what you earn in the time you spend on Mylot?
@PhredWreck (6051)
I see many people still don't understand. You do not earn for your interaction with other people here. You earn for their interaction with you. I've spent hours here commenting to posts and such...and I don't earn hardly anything there. I only start earning real money when people start interacting with me. It is a mindset that many people are having trouble understanding about the earning program here.
• Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Thank you for sharing
Thank you @PhredWreck to make it clear. Your explanation is very helpful because I myself don't really understand this before
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@PhredWreck, let me explain what I have understood it.This comment is your interaction with me and I have earned from it.Now I am interacting with you and you will earn from it. Am I right?
I am , because at least i have my full time job . The friends i have here is the bonus.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
I have a full time job too,SIMPLYD.And I agree with you that what we earn here is a bonus.Bonus is always satisfactory.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
It depends on other members posts as to how much you earn but in a way your posts too are important because thats what generates comments and interaction...The more number of discussions you take part in the more comments you can get from other people..
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
Exactly.Now I have understood it clearly.It is the readers of our discussions who help us earn money on this platform.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
@else34 Not just reading and liking but also those who leave a comment on our posts like I am doing now ! and like you have done before this ...
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
Exactly,@kiran.It is others who decide whether and how much I earn and similarly their earnings depend on users including me.
As I am new to this community I don't have much to say about it, but I've decided to stick it out and try it out for a week just to see how far I can come with average earnings.
• Mexico
I donĀ“t spend a lot of time here, but yes, I am really satisfied with my earnings here. I mean, you get a chance to make some money and also, you get to know interesting people. How could I complain?