My mother said it is not so..

I feel bad for myself right now. I feel like I wasted five years of my good years. I don't want to get to know anyone else. I thought I was with the man I would be with forever. I don't really know why I stay in a relationship that is clearly not for me. Love is all seems like it's not enough. I am sitting here with a hurting heart and tears about to fall. I can't imagine having to learn another or any of the new things out there. I have been trying to let him make up for hurting me but it's not working. I have no faith in him at all. Not an ounce of me will trust his words ever again. His touch makes me sick to my stomach but something won't let me walk away. My mother thinks there is love out there for me. I really don't want to bother. I can't trust another with my heart after the pain I been dealing with. I just want to cry myself a storm and hope it will get better. Broken in many pieces.
I am so sorry that you are in pain.
Hello there tampa,I have not seen you in a while. I hope your doing well I am not as you know. It will soon pass.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
I am so sorry and I understand your feelings, but to help get healed, better not to be strapped in what was done to hurt you, but have a little thought about what was done good for you and the nice days you were together. As time goes by, everyone can learn from experiences.
all the good things were lies. There was nothing real from day one.
I am sorry that you have such a terrible experience. I understand your feelings and you are right not to trust him anymore.
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm so sorry you are hurting dear. I know how that feels and can empathize with you. Let yourself grieve and heal.