My friend will be surprised..

My friend told me she wishes I would come back to the mall. She was lonely the week I left the job. Well,I was asked to come back and the owner wants to come in and speak to me as well. She went on vacation and will return tues. But,I will not be working then for her to see me. I will not tell her I am returning right now. I will show up and she will be happy. We bring food for each other to share and started having lunch together. Even breakfast on some days. She is from india and loves my food. her food is good but way to spicy for me. But,out of love for I try it. She said,that makes her very happy because,no one else would try it. I can't wait to see her face this week.
@ischime (60)
congrats, you and your friend will be together again.. its rare to have a friend like that nowadays
Yes she asked the other day when she called me. Will I ever see you again. I said yes and took a $10 cab ride to the mall.
@sharon6345 your so sweet.. hope you guys will have stronger bond in the future.. Kudos Friendship!!! :D Friendship Goals!
@ischime That is what she always says about me. I like her so much and wish we lived near each other. She does not have friends or visits or anything like that. she lived 15 years with her husband and had yet to have a house guest that was not related to her.
Your friend will be surprised.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
That is very nice for you to surprise her and make her happy..you can send her food to me..i like spicy and she will never know..
You made me laugh out loud with my big mouth. People are all around me.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sharon6345 glad to hear i made you laugh..now it gives them something to wonder about your great looks and be jealous of!!!!
@Rosekitty thank goodness my hair is done. I was looking wild the last week I was here.
@CinnamonGrl (6074)
• Paradise, California
I don't know all the background, but I think the idea of surprising your friend is an excellent one! Having had to say goodbye to work friends over the years, I know how hard it is when someone you were so fond of leaves. That's also nice of you to try her food - I'm afraid the spice would give me pause. You are a very thoughtful person.
Thank you for saying that. I really hope she is ready for her favorite meal when I return as well. I went shopping tonight for it.
• Paradise, California
@sharon6345 wish I'd had you as a co-worker!
@missjahn (4578)
good for u that u have a friend from another country and she is lucky to have you too :)
Thanks for the smile. I am very happy to have her as well. Now if the time could only fly so we see each other.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I'm sure she will be so surprised and happy at the same time. It sounds like you and her are really good friends.
Good friend makes a happy friendship. Glad your back and you will be together again. So sure she will be surprise and happy upon seeing you again.
@Blondie2222 (22756)
Glad you decided to go back to work and your friend will be happy.
Good friends are rare. Hope you two will be happy for years to come. We had a Egyptian restaurant here for a while and I enjoyed some it. I don't care for hot food. I like spicy but not hot so you can't even enjoy the flavor of what you are eating. And curry was never a favorite. I was brought up on meat and potatoes and I can't seem to condition myself for anything else.
@glenniah (1201)
• Mandurah, Australia
What a lovely idea, you are a good friend