In what gender do you want to be reborn as?

By RK
@ragikutty (2460)
Kerala, India
Hi guys, this is my first post after the site revamping. And the discussion I put is not about whether you believe in rebirth or not. My question is, do you want to be reborn as a male or female? In my case, I don't want to be reborn as a human being. I would love to be a bird, butterfly, penguin or even a dog. If as a human being, now I am a woman and I do not want to b reborn as a woman. I want to enjoy the freedom all the males enjoy, do whatever I want to do and go wherever I want to go at any time of day or night.
@fufurinha (11518)
• Portugal
I think I would like to be born male. It seems things are easier for them.
• Sikar, India
You do really think that??
@fufurinha (11518)
• Portugal
@andie007 Yes, I do. But I would have to change to man to see if it is easier or not lol
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
@fufurinha that is true. to know if our thoughts are right about men, we should try their place once.
@PhredWreck (6051)
If I was reborn I'd kill myself, once around the ride is enough for me.
I want to be reborn as a female as i love being one.As far as freedom is concerned,i have as much as males do though it's not always easy exercising it.To quote Maya Angelou - "I am a Woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that's me"
• Sikar, India
Who said males have freedom? We have responsibilities!
@andie007 Women too have responsibilities.And all of us have freedom but not all of us can exercise it for what it's worth.
I was a big time tomboy growing up. I always said I should have been male, for I enjoyed the male activities over the female. I absolutely hate shopping, getting all girly girly. So I could say I would want to come back as a male, however that isn't the case at all. In somethings male might have it easier, but there is no way I would ever given up the joy of giving birth to a beautiful creation. So yes, I would want to come back as a female again.
• Sikar, India
Hahaha. Its okay. But, yeah! Females are the one who make us! Hail to you ladies!
I like being a female so I want to be reborn as a female.
@sofssu (14449)
I am happy being a woman, a wife, a mother and most of all human. I don't believe in rebirth. I believe we have one life and we need to life it well without regrets.
@Butchcass4 (6031)
I am a firm believer in the Bible and it says that we are born once and die once and either go to heaven or hell. I choose heaven as I believe in Jesus Christ who gave His life a ransom for the sins of all mankind and made a way for us to go to heaven. The is scientific evidence that what the Bible teaches in TRUTH. Jesus said; "You will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free. John 3:16 says; for God so loved the world (you and I) that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life. Choose eternal life. If you were to die today where would your soul go?