Happy September,

This is my home.
Good afternoon folks,Happy September. This is one of my favorite month of the year. The apple orchard will be opening soon for picking. My favorite apple is Macintosh.Early mac are best to eat this time of the year. Then later on they lose the crispness . I use mac to make pies,apple sauce etc. But best of all going to the orchard and pick your own apples. How I remember taking my children's there and spending most of the morning. Picking apples,playing around and taking a tour of the farm. We have quite a few here.The photo above is my home. An old school house.Tell you more on this later.
Yay! Back to school day for us! My 5 year old started kindergarten today. It was so cold out a few days ago but now it is back to being hot weather again. The temperature change is really strange.
Most of the kids are back.Some will go back after our holiday here.We are as right now warm to hot for the rest of the week.
What a nice photo of your house.
I love your photograph.