1,361 = at lest 353,133 With 100 outstanding

I was considering some figures for my time from July 4, 2014 to Today. B says I have posted 1,361 times. In the process of deleting my posts Most of which I am keeping in several files I discovered some other numbers. 353,133 words in print with 100 articles yet to remove. It has taken 6 days to get this far. I am happy to be at MyLot. Since I began this process I have lost approximately 50 followers and gained over 100 Some followers left before me to the tune of about 250 (some spammers I'm sure). What I find amazing is this: Since I began the process more writers are voicing concerns over the Bubs rules as I have (I call them fluid- meaning they are no good). More are complaining about the very problems I voiced as a result. Others are seeing opportunities to go raunchier without being taged as violators. I wounder if it is significant?
So many are leaving B that I may not have any connections there much longer.
@Tampa_girl7 What I have been watching with B is the steady decline in integrity. Including but mot limited to: 1. Watered down rules which are a degrading of integrity. 2. Support for posts that are against the rules and encouragement for people to write more of them. 3. Deleting articles which are borderline violations while supporting outright nasty violations. 4. the lack of answers from management to legitimate concerns. now this is only 4 points but I don't want to get too deep into it as it would require seveal hundred pages!
So very glad to see you on here. It's been so much fun on here since joining a few days ago.
I still visit to see what my friends post. I see more and more people unhappy there.
@LadyDuck When a site starts going in some directions they may not die BUT those with integrity and quality leave. In the end it is left to its own devices and goes into a place of lost credibility.
It will turn into a R rated site as someone said if they just keep letting it go.
The last several days I have had a hard time getting in. I am not posting new material.I am checking on people.
My name is Avriel Harry, a sergeant of UNITED STATE ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (avriel32@outlook.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to hear from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. avriel32@outlook.com Lots Of Love, Avriel Harry
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Don't have anything to add to this since i never did Bubble but am glad you keep up with it and are able to gain more followers!!
@airkulet (2705)
wow you are a pro in writing, I wish I can write long too