Love the Buffy

Boise, Idaho
So I am a die hard Buffy and Angel fan. Don't even know why. My daughter used to like vamps and would watch any movie or show with them in it. She got me hooked on Buffy as well as A/C D/C. Ya howdy! Balls and all that. Haha I am still watching Buffy. I love the dialogue between them. They call it Buffyverse and there is a website that goes on about it. ( I read the entire Ann Rice series and loved her character, Lestat de Lioncourt who was a French nobleman. Vampires are cool and live forever. I'm already nocturnal so it would work well for me. I have always wanted to live on past my allotted amount of years. This could be part of the reason I like them. I want to be one! I could get my blood the same way Angel gets his.( He buys it from a blood bank) I could travel through the ages and help man kind. Oh, it would get old after awhile but it would be cool for say 100, even 200 years. What do you think?
Comprehensive threaded database of text quotes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fast-loading, no advertisements.
Have you seen The Originals and Vampire Diaries or whatever it is called?
I used to watch Vampire Diaries. Never have seen The Originals.
@celticeagle Some of the people from the Originals were also in Vampire Diaries deleriousldaho51.
@Hannihar .....Interesting. Character or actors?
Right now Buffy is not on any of the stations but she will be back again.
She is here on early Saturdays on FX. I wish they would bring Angel back on too but I can see him when I want to on Netflix.