What Would You Like?

Well here is an offer from an old guy who seems to come up with a funny story for almost anything. WOuld you like to know how a sandwich got its name, maybe what happens on the other end of a 'Boiler Room Call'. I probably have a story to explain it. Did you know that the first suspension bridge for cars was because they ran out of concrete and decided to see how far they could make a bridge swing? They basically were designing a 'swing set' for cars. ALthough the Yougo was named because someone said I bet you go over the bridge before me.
@Bluedoll (17089)
It's a wonder how names do get started. I've listened to people in conversations and how interesting their saying get passed around. Do groups and circles of people make them popular? So you are telling us engineers are a playful lot?
I'm looking for people to ask me for a joke story on any topic. As for engineers being a playful lot... I think if a person enjoys what they do they will have a playful side to it.
@Bluedoll (17089)
@Berniezeitler Where am I? It must be on a swing bridge. ha ha I was wondering what came first the name or the bridge? It sounded to me like the workers just ran out of cement and the engineers said lets make, a make work project and have some fun. Oh look the guys are playing push me. This might be just my imagination here. If I come across something or a name I'll suggest it.