My card is late..

I am getting $65 in drug store cash and my card is not here yet. I thought for sure it would be in the mail yesterday. I guess I will just sit and wait for it to arrive. I want to see all the stuff that is on the list. I know I need the advil's that my neighbor buys for me with her $50 card. I am going to stock up on tooth paste that is for sure. I was telling my mother today that all the places I get free stuff just helps stretch my budget. She made over 400 swagbucks today. Trying to make back the $100 she lost.
@alberello75 (14929)
• Genova, Italy
Honey, from many discussions, I understand that, some more, some less, we all have money problems! Nevertheless the barrier of money, put it the human being, not the nature!
I become easily concerned when I do not receive something I expect.
@Blondie2222 (20392)
Well I hope the card comes soon so you can stock up on stuff you need. I hate when you have to sit and wait for something to arrive.