Healing of Lung

I was in the hospital being treated for sleep deprivation and while I was there my right leg swelled up they sent me for an x-ray and found a blood clot in my lung. So they started giving me coumadin (rat poisoning) and levenox which is an injection twice daily. So I was in the hospital for a few days and then they sent me home and I had to give myself injections. I felt like my life was over having to live this way. Taking rat poisoning is very scary stuff and knowing you have a blood clot in your lung that could move. Well I got the prayers chains a going and I'm not quite sure how many days went by but I decided to call my doctor and ask for an x-ray to see if the clot was still there. So they took the x-ray and lo and behold NO BLOOD CLOT. It was gone God had healed me again. I have experienced many healings and I was not surprised when they told me it was GONE. Praise be to God, Jehovah Rapha our Healer. Thank You Lord for healing me. So immediately I stopped the rat poisoning and the shots what a relief as they told me I'd be on the coumadin for life! What do you need in your life? Seek God out and you will surely find Him. He's waiting for you who don't yet know Him. He loves you with an everlasting love. He is but a whisper away. He sent His only Son Jesus to die for our sins so we could go to heaven when we die. I don't know about you but I am so glad to know if I were to die today of another blood clot or whatever that I would definately go to heaven. John 3:16 For God so loved the world (you n me) that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him has eternal life. Don't put this off as you don't know when your time is. Do you have eternal life? God is but a whisper of His name away! He loves you so much.
Another healing Kimberly? God is our almighty savior! So glad to read of your lung also being healed. Praise God!
Yes I am sharing about healings over the years and hope to encourage others who need healing that Jesus Christ is still the Healer and cares about those who are suffering, hurting in need of His healing touch. Faith the size of the grain of a mustard seed is all that's needed.
@Butchcass4 I am happy that you are sharing these Kimberly. We both know there are so many that need healing but just to have faith to do so.
Never give up because God is there for you. He does answer prayers.
@jstory07 Amen Sister we should never give up as with God all things are possible and yes I agree with you He does answer prayer. He may say Yes, No or Wait.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
In everything give thanks to the Lord for his mercy and care.
I say a big amen to that Sister and I say Thank YOU LORD for Your mercy and care. You are my Healer.
@alberello75 (17177)
• Genova, Italy
In fact, the fundamental commandment of God (pronounced by Jesus Christ) is "Love one and another, as I have loved you!". Praised be Jesus Christ!
@alberello75 Yes I agree with you and thank you for sharing. God bless you brother
@kayshope (1281)
• Thermal, California
Medicine is so weird sometimes. things you have are actually signs of something else.. gods way of teaching us.
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
That must have been scary and your faith and trust in your lord has helped you , which is great ..
I am very happy to hear that it was gone and you no longer have to take that! Im not sure which is scarier putting more and more poison into your body or the blood clot its self!!
@ria1606roy (2684)
• Kolkata, India
You have had some pretty tough times @Butchcass4 I'm glad you healed and nothing severe happened. It's a real relief. May God and Jesus protect you always
@Jlyn10 (10581)
I love reading all your testimonies but rat poison? Yucks! If it can kill a rat, wouldn't it kill us? Anyway, I'm glad that you are completely healed. Praise God for his miraculous work in your life. God is really amazing and faithful to His servants. Whatever we ask of Him, He will definitely provide. And I'm happy for you that you don't have to take that rat poison for the rest of your life.