Crazies are attracted to us

@sissy15 (5771)
For whatever reason it seems like my boyfriend and I manage to find crazy people. My boyfriend's not even an ex keeps stalking him and bugging him knowing he's with me, and it's starting to get on my nerves. I don't feel threatened, I know where we stand, I feel more annoyed that she has the disrespect to try and break up a relationship. My boyfriend and I have a son together, why on earth would she try and destroy a family? I think it's more of the idea that she is such a disrespectful person, who I'm pretty sure had a mutual acquaintance unfriend me on FB because she was spreading lies about my boyfriend and I. What cracks me up is she blocked ME. She seriously blocked me, like I would care enough to look her up. I only found out today when I went to write her a message asking her to leave my boyfriend alone in a polite yet not so polite way. This woman is a psycho. She never slept with my boyfriend but is claiming she has a kid with him. She seems too much like a stalker. I myself have had a few crazy ones in the past, but this one takes the cake. I don't get people. From my understanding she's married on top of it. I'm willing to bet I know why none of her relationships have lasted. The funny thing is she keeps claiming she knows me, when I had never heard of her until I got with my boyfriend. The thing is she knows OF me, she doesn't know me, I've never said a word to her for her to know me. Sorry for the rant, but women like this get to me. She needs to get some help.
@Srbageldog (8254)
She definitely sounds like a psycho. I wonder if her husband knows what she's up to (is he the father of her kid?) or how he feels about her claiming she has a kid with some guy she never even was with.
@sissy15 (5771)
She is a psycho, and IDK about her husband. I'm not entirely sure if they're still together. If they're not together I'm willing to bet it's because she's a loon.