What Sports Interest You?

By Miki
@Micmac (6736)
I'm a tennis fan. I'm watching on tv the 2015 U.S. Open Tennis. Djokovic, Serena Williams, Murray, and so many great tennis players to see in action held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. I play tennis with my friends sometimes for fun, but I am more of a spectator of the game. I will sit and enjoy watching the U.S. Open Tennis on the big tv screen with popcorn and a soft drink. Any tennis fans here, like me?
I am not really a fan of tennis, even if Switzerland has a great tennis player (Federer). My favorite sport is golf.
@Micmac (6736)
Hi @LadyDuck I watch golf once in awhile usually when my Dad is watching it on tv He is a big fan of golf. Oh yes, Roger Federer is one of my favorite tennis player. But I miss Sampras and Agassi; they were tops in their day.
@Micmac I remember Agassi and Sampras, I have lived for several years in Monte-Carlo, we had the Monte-Carlo open in spring there.
@ladyduck Not a sports fan either.
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
I really don't like sports except of major league baseball, and I don't wathc it at all, but I have liked it for years. I try to follow my favoirte team, but I never do.
@Micmac (6736)
@rosekiss Nice to know you like baseball. I never could get excited or interested in baseball but several of my relatives love to watch it. Occasionally I like to watch soccer when they have the World Cup game.
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Micmac Now, that ilive alone, I am not as interested as when I was married. I don't know why that is, and it is strange I feel that way, but I think it is because I like to watch other things, and sports isn't one of them.
@Micmac (6736)
@rosekiss Well, it's good you have other interests to replace the sports. As long as your happy, that's all that matters my friend.
@Micmac Not a sports fan at all, not even for #tennis,
@Micmac (6736)
@marina That's okay, not everyone is a fan of sports.
@owstalaga (4200)
Uhm, I used to watch basketball. Gymnastics and ice skating interest me more. Also synchronized swimming! I love watching on TV during the Olympics. No tennis for me.
@Micmac (6736)
@owstalaga I too was crazy about basketball some time ago, but now I rarely watch it. Gymnastics and ice skating I'm hooked on those sports when I watch the Olympics - both are my favorites but I'm more of an avid fan of ice skating. So tennis is not your thing.. can't win them all.
@etavasi (739)
I am not fans of tennis but i like to watch people play table tennis in other name ping pong. i also like basket ball and badminton as sports. I am not so pro to play haha i just play for fun and enjoy. How about you, do you like table tennis too ?
@Micmac (6736)
hi @etavasi You like all the sports the same as me. I love ping pong and I play this myself at home. I have my own table tennis. Though I'm no pro, just enjoy ping pong for the fun of it. I wish I could play it as fast as I see the pros in competition, but I'm kind of slow pace compared to them. Basketball I like to watch the games on tv but I haven't watched basketball for a long time.. I have to catch up on it. Badminton - how I love playing this sport! It's so much fun.
@amnabas (9817)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I love to watch cricket.Its my favourite sport.
@Micmac (6736)
@amnabas That's a great exciting sport. i like it too. I saw cricket on cable tv recently and watched Australia vs England. I'm going to watch cricket more often.
@cgalavia (1419)
Yes I am..We also watched the game and the tennis player you mentioned above have also a fan of them.I enjoy watching a tennis,I play sometimes of it.A tennis court is in front of our house,We can play whenever we want.
@Micmac (6736)
hi @cgalavia Very nice to meet another tennis fan! Well, you are fortunate to have a tennis court near your home. That's is so convenient. The tennis court where I go is not too close by my home. I have to drive there. Yes, tennis is a fascinating sport and I love watching tennis competition games.
@cgalavia (1419)
@Micmac Yeah very convenient indeed.People here in the house are so fond of it.They used to play every weekend as their morning routine.
@Micmac (6736)
@cgalavia That is cool. They have it made. Wish I had it that easy. But I don't mind even though the tennis court is far, I still enjoy going there.
• Austin, Texas
Running, swimming, gymnastics and ice skating.
@Micmac (6736)
@cmoneyspinner I like to watch sprinters on the Olympic games. I was never a good swimmer but my aunt is a great swimmer and she had participated in swimming sport competitions. I'm a big fan of gymnastics and ice skating and often watch these sports on tv. I would love to learn ice skating. I've never tried it but it looks fun.