Can we all say we don't judge people?

I try not to judge people but,let's be real I am flawed. I don't have many friends due to me being scared to let people around me. I have loads of issues with trust for starters. There is this lady I have grown to become close with. She is a very sweet person and has been really good to me. There are a few things that worry me about her. She does not mind breaking the law or stealing. She will order stuff that needs to be debited out her account monthly. After it arrives she will call the bank and say she lost her debit card. She knows all too well which ones can't get funds if the card was lost. She has a lovely home and so much of that is stolen goods. She makes no secret of it either. She tried to coax me into furnishing my house that way. I might be stupid but that far I just can't go. I don't mind a discount at all. But,I want my child to respect me and I can't lose sight of who I truly am. My mother takes pride in bragging about how I live to pay my bills. I am not ever going to end up in rent court ever. She does not mind going. Another person I thought was a dear friend I have since left alone altogether. She took two months rent to buy shoes and sneakers. They arrived at her door. She called the company to say they were stolen. She then got a refund and tried to sell me a pair of those shoes. I feel bad about myself when I see her but I look at her like she is clear as glass. I won't even ride the elevator with her. I have asked my daughter to stay out of her house. I did not say why and recently found out my daughter was there in her house. She stabbed her boyfriend that same night and he went home to his wife like that. I know..I should not judge her but friends like that can stay away from me. here if you go to rent court the welfare will help pay your back rent once a year. She goes as often as possible. I feel that is dead wrong. I know I know I am wrong to judge her. She ordered a deep freezer from walmart. They left it at her door. Her neighbor woke her to get the freezer. She called walmart to say it was stolen. She got a full refund and a freezer. Shameful.
Don't the company investigate and search the house when she declares they were stolen ? I wouldn't want to be a friend of a person like that at all . Good you did distance yourself and your daughter from her .
I had to do th I,s with a few people this last few months.
No they just stop you from ordering again. Her account was blocked.
@missjahn (4578)
I think you are not judging, you are telling what is the real her. And you are right that you should stay away from her for she is not a good influence. You should put some barrier or yet try to change her but if not, try to stay away from her
That is what I say as well and hopefully it does not get ugly.
@Butchcass4 (6028)
We really have to be careful who we keep company with. If people are stealing and that goes against your good judgment stay away from them. Bad company corrupts good morals.
@alberello75 (18372)
• Genova, Italy
Do not judge as not to be judged, it says. But you, like me, do very well to keep you in the heart, only true friends. Others sometimes pretend to be good and honest people, but in reality "wears a mask", that attention may remove it at the appropriate time for them!
@Beatburn (3904)
If I were you I'd report these thieves.
Not at all. I would lose my life doing that where I live.
@Beatburn (3904)
@sharon6345 Good call. Your own safety is priority.
@dpk262006 (56473)
The above incidents and behavior are shameful acts which you have mentioned about two women. The first one seem to a victim of Kleptomania. It is difficult to cure such people because they do not realize what is wrong and what is right for them. It is better to be away from these kind of odd people.
I never thought of her like that. It gives me something to think ABout now.
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
I don't think you are judging i anybody here. Judging is wrong you are reaching a conclusion about someone without really knowing them. Here you know them from your own experiences. It will better stay far far away from them. As it says people might be known by the company they keep. All the best.
That is so true and I would not want to be known for that.
You are right to stay away from people like that.The same actions may be right or wrong in different circumstances.It's not like these people are poor and starving.They are just scamming companies and misusing the government funds.On a second thought,you should and can totally judge her.I don't judge people immediately but i definitely and carefully construct my opinions for them which in circumstances like these takes the form of judgement.
That makes me feel better because,I was feeling a tad bit bad about it.
@excellence7 (3477)
• Mauritius
I will tell you only one thing that I read somewhere and that makes total sense to me: If you want a positive life, stay away from negative people. As simple as that. Sometimes it's not about judging, it's about evaluating to come to a decision. Evaluating people is important to define your boundaries.
I like that a lot. I never heard is like thAt before.
I despise that kind of life. Meanwhile people who actually need help cant get it because of them. You are wise, you do well to stay away. I am sorry your daughter was in their house unknowingly. And to answer, yes I judge about stuff like this for sure. I dont need criminal activity.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
There are a lot of cheaters everywhere in our country and unfortunately more often than not innocent,honest and law abiding people like you fall in their company.I would say,be careful,and keep such people away from yourself.
@lady1993 (19652)
that is just awful, when i have friends like that - i really try to set them straight, even if they get mad at me..since i know what the right thing to do is. i think it is better to have less friends as long as we are sure that they are good people
I could never do all of that stuff. It is stealing to me.