Are the clothing of priests and beard mentioned in the Bible?

@lycons (388)
Egypt
– Are the clothing of priests and beard mentioned in the Bible? And where are they?
• Bucharest, Romania
I don't remember exactly where they are but I think that they are mentioned in the bible. I don't know for sure if the beard is required but..
@lycons (388)
• Egypt
Not mentioned
@dlr297 (4673)
@lycons In the old testament their was mention of different types of clothes, and beards.... Jesus Christ told us to come as we are.....It is not what we look like on the out side that matters...it is what is in the Heart.... God does not look at what we wear, or what color our skin is, what language we speak..
@FourWalls (3930)
The Torah prohibits the shaving of the corners of the beard or the sidelocks (Leviticus 19:27). That's why you see Orthodox and Hasidic Jews with beards and curls on the front of their hair. You can read about it at My Jewish Learning:
Reprinted with permission from Louis Jacobs, The Jewish Religion: A Companion, published by Oxford University Press. The verse: "Ye shall not roun ...