Some Young People!!

A young fellow wondered how home pregnancy tests worked but did not want to ask someone. He goes to the local Big box store, buys a test and takes it into the bathroom to read the box. After finishing reading the instructions he did not want the clerk to get the idea that he bought the pregnancy test for no reason. He comes out of the bathroom hanging his head and holding the pee stick in his hand. The clerk was curious so she asked him why he was hanging his head. With as serious a face as he could muster he mumbled "she said I couldn't get pregnant" over and over. The clerk was so shocked she fell over . He walked out never to return to the store.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Okay ..hahaha whu?
I had fun in Walmart when I was young. What can I say?? I do have 2 sons!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Berniezeitler haha I bet they had fun too Bernie at Walmart when you went there..congrats on your two sons.
@TiarasOceanView It was really painful. I aught to know.. My Ex wife hit me at least 3 times.
@lilnana1111 (2464)
Ha ha that's pretty funny, thanks for the giggles.