Making links page list of my Mylot followers

Preston, England
While my growing list of followers is still modest, I have started making an alphabetical list of links to each one on a word page so I can be sure to look in on everyone from time to time. As more people (hopefully) follow me to, I'll add them to the file too.
@Rollo1 (16676)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I did that on Bubblews but I haven't done it here, yet.
I seem to h ave s ome from the old mylot I guess anyway itws a big list so do ubt if I can make a list of it here.
• Preston, England
@Hatley I started my list off early - it is hard to do if it has already grown a lot
I only started yesterday, and haven't even looked at my followers yet, not even sure if I've got any. Yours sounds like a good idea.
• Preston, England
Your page says you currently have 32 followers @jaboUK
@arthurchappell Yes, I found where to look after reading this post. Thanks anyway
Sounds like a good idea and will probably be easy to add to once the list is complete
• Preston, England
I still update it - impressed this article still attracts attention so long after I wrote it
@owlwings (37707)
• Cambridge, England
That's a commendable thing to do! I hope that you manage to make it work Personally, I find I have barely enough time to scan the 'Recent Discussions' list, look at and deal with my 'Notifications' and keep up with a few of the people I'm following!
• Preston, England
It would be harder as you @Owlwings already have a lot more followers. I have been here less than a week so I'm getting the list structured quite early on. It is easier for me.
wow that should work if you have just started here. good for yo u.