No guts, no glory.

Its been a year ever since I started using whatsapp messenger in my smartphone for chatting with my contacts. I saw that most of my contacts frequently change their profile picture and status in whatsapp so I was the odd one out amongst them. I finally changed my status to:- No guts, no glory This particular phrase seemed quite catchy and I really liked the message conveyed by it so I put it as my status.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I like the phrase also. It applies to all in life. Know you have plenty of guts my friend.
@TiarasOceanView Haha! Thanks for your feedback madam. Being brave and gutsy can get us a long way for sure :-)
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Avijit100 Here here my friend Avijit
@salonga (27838)
No guts no glory! That is a nice status and even nicer if you could live up to the message of this quotation.
I get your point here, one has to live by the sayings to make it worthwhile. I try to be like that way :-)
This is a great phrase to write as your status.
@amnabas (9715)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Lolll that's a good status fixed by you yes with the passage of time we lower our interests too.