Not A Fun Ride Home From Work

It started raining very hard on the way home. What should have taken me twenty minutes to get home took over 30. It was very hard to see. I thought about pulling over but thought better of it. Bernie was on the Sync system with me so he was able to keep me for the most part calm. At one point I did think that I was going to have an anxiety attack. So I put the air on and let it blow on my face. Plus, I kept hitting large pools of water on the road. That makes a big noise. I was so glad to get back to my little city as the storm had already been there. It was clearing up by the time I came into my city.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Oh Susan..I feel for you..i would have had an anxiety attack no doubt and those are so scary..one reason why i never drive when i know its going to be a storm.. Glad Bernie was able to talk to you..Glad you are safe!