Once Bitten, Twice Shy

@else34 (13606)
New Delhi, India
Since morning today has been a day of unpredictable weather.I woke up to a pleasant,sunny morning,but could not enjoy the sun for more than half an hour.When I was on my way to my workplace,black,huge clouds suddenly appeared from nowhere and it started raining within minutes.It was an unexpected rain and I did not have a raincoat.I got completely drenched. By the time I reached my office in the next five minutes,the sun had again begun smiling again. It is now 6.57 p.m.and the weather is clear.Nobody knows whether it would begin raining again. I am about to leave for my evening walk.This time I'll take my raincoat with me.Once bitten twice shy.
@sofssu (14449)
The weather has been like that here also., so unpredictable. All my laundry put out for drying is now soaking wet..
Well, quit upsetting Mother Nature.
@sofssu (14449)
@TexanTornado LOL she is upsetting me. .. not the other way around. I promise you
@sofssu Yeah, sure. I'm sure you did something wrong.
Unpredictable weather. You have to love it. NOT! I don't mind so much when it goes from rain to shine or visa versa, but I hate it when it goes from hot to cold in a matter of hours.
@sofssu (14449)
@TexanTornado same here .. I hate it when it gets from hot to cold.. in a matter of minutes. I prefer warm anyway to cold.
@sofssu You and me both. I'm absolutely allergic to the cold.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
I mind it only if it suddenly and unexpectedly starts raining when I am on my way to office or when I am going somewhere for an urgent work.Otherwise I have no problem with rain,sun or cold.
The weather bureau has no work as it has been proved that even they cannot predict.