The World Really is Going to Come to an End

end of the world
Austin, Texas
Have heard of black holes. Never heard of "heath death". Until now. "Black holes will be all that remains before the universe enters heath death. But the story doesn’t end there… NASA/ESA/wikimedia" Suspect the word "heath" is a typo. It's likely the writers meant heat death, which I have heard of. It's in Revelation. Cosmologists pieced together their information, research and proof; and believe they can state, beyond a reasonable doubt the world is going to come an end. (That means the prophecy written in Revelation is not unreasonable.) They can't give us an exact date for The End though. Bummer! Cause that's what everybody really wants to know!
###### *Black holes will be all that remains before the universe enters heath death. But the story doesn’t end there… NASA/ESA/wikimedia* ---- By piecing together an increasing number of clues, cosmologists are getting closer to understanding what the futu
Have you heard of CERN? Stephan Hawkins, the smartest guy in the world and an atheist and believers all agree that CERN is a factor in the end of the world.
• Austin, Texas
Nope. Heard of Mr. Hawking. Never heard about CERN.
@cmoneyspinner You should look up their video...scary enough to frighten Mr. Hawking.
• Austin, Texas
@Carmelanirel2 - The last man on earth I would want to frighten is Mr. Hawking. He seems to have a lot of influence. I'm afraid scaring him might have a tsunami/ripple effect and millions of people will be trying to run with no place to hide.
@GreatMartin (6527)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
It's been coming to an end since the day I was born--especially during WW2 and the atomic bomb! And I am still here! :O)
• Austin, Texas
That's because World War 3 hasn't happened. Yep. Found an article discussing the prediction of WW III. Guess what? It was prophesied long before you or I were born! If it does happen, hope it happens when I'm not here.
They can give all what they believe as proof that the world is coming to an end . But i still believe only God knows and it can come anytime , so let's all just be ready - spiritually !
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
I think none of us will actually get to be affected by it
With all the economic downturns, internal strifes, and global wars about to break out - the last thing I'm worried about is a black hole gobbling up the planet. Perhaps, that will be the best thing that will happen to this demented world of ours.
There is always dates if you beleive the end of time rumors that float around.
@Bluedoll (17039)
"cosmologists are getting closer to understanding" is a general statement? I like science but not excited when the author doesn't put his name on the article. NASA? Who at NASA can predict the future of the universe? It's possible. A theory.