walmart it is...

I just checked the price for market and sports authority and Wal-Mart is cheaper. The bike seat is $10 cheaper at Wal-Mart. The pegs Are about $8 cheaper at Wal-Mart. I guess I need to wait little for them. I will just put the money in the bank and use my card. It's best to shop around for better prices when needed. I guess I will ride like it is for now. Do y out shop around for lower prices......
That is quite a savings. Do you have an account with Savings Catcher. I have made nearly $25 on it so far. I add the TC# on my receipt from groceries each month and if there is any price on any thing cheaper elsewhere I get money back. it's great way to save a little bit. Then you can use it by have the amount put on a Walmart gift card.
I have $20 saved s far on mine. I am going to be saving up for $100 then go shopping.
@sharon6345 Oh, cool. I am hoping to do the same thing.
@kayshope (626)
• Rosarito, Mexico
I love walmart for this program, ive gotten over 300.00 back from them this year. $$$
@sacmom (14338)
No, I usually just go to Wal-Mart instead! Seriously though, there are times that I shop around. I want the lowest price, after all!
Yes I can see that for sure. I find walmart can't be beat as far as the stores I am working with here. They are about double the price of walmart.
@Blondie2222 (16384)
I always shop around for different prices also and always find walmart cheaper for most things. Hope you can save up before summer is over so you can ride some more.
I do as well because,it's getting cooler soon just in time for a bike ride.
@etavasi (736)
You buying new bike seat? Try look around more maybe still got the other one more cheapest. I always look for the cheap one but i need to see the quality too. I just buy new helmet for my bicycle too
That is what I plan to do since I have a week before buying it. Thanks for the advice.
@kayshope (626)
• Rosarito, Mexico
Shopping around always the best way.. but if you use walmart savings catcher youll get it back anyway. Ive gotten 300.00 back so far this year. i love it.. keep using coupons and rebates youll save that way as well.
@LeaPea2417 (12821)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Wal-Mart does end up having the lowest prices when I compare prices.
@Shellyann36 (7456)
It is much cheaper to shop around and see who has the best price. I find that Walmart normally has competitive prices and if you find something cheaper they might match the price.
• Pune, India
Yes, Who does not do it. I always compare prices over online shops before purchasing something. But the price comparison becomes tidious when we have to shop at any physical store. But frankly speaking, the experience with online shoppers in India is not great. There is no way of getting the quality check of the product and manufacturing date of the product. Online purchases always come with a different warranty terms and conditions.
@simone10 (22278)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I try to but like you, have found that Walmart is usually cheaper.
@katsmeow1213 (28715)
I will only shop around on really big ticket items, like if we want a new TV or something. As for little things I just go wherever is most convenient to buy it. I know Walmart is usually cheaper, but certain things I just won't buy there, like clothes.
@alberello75 (11157)
• Genova, Italy
Well, now you're excited to go biking (and you do well) but nevertheless I hope you do not have to regret it, when you have to face hard climbs
@lady1993 (13049)
yeah, my dad does that - he checks different rices in nearby groceries whenever he buys stuff- he can even memorize them
@amnabas (9717)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes I do lookout for cheaper rates as saving some money hives you satisfaction.
Yes I am so cheap I shop arund for the cheapest items all the time. Some things are cheaper at king Soopers when I can double a coupon.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh the seat is not comfortable on your new bike? Sorry to hear it. Usually it is good to shop around. Glad you found a good price on it.